Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews for Field Engineer

During connect with Indus towers whole experiences is competitive and more energetic due to this I got more types of situation handling by own efforts.
Good company, with good management team. Invotating new ideas. Work freedom. 24x7 work to maintain the operations. Good company to improve our knowledge skills
Working environment is quite good. Not improving in technology or working culture 24×7 job timing for field guys As a fied support you can learn the leadership and get confident about you and your team and also learn how to get over from different types of challanges.
It was my 1st company after completing my BE. I found the culture and working style of company very fruitful. Learned a lot from my friends and seniors .
Pros
job security, Life style, brand value
Cons
Work life Balance, Ctc
Its ok Work life balance is hampered Technician handling is difficult due to unions and site down may cause performance issues and blames come direct toward u
Pros
Na
Cons
No work life balance
Indus towers ltd, India's largest Telecom tower company. I really recommend this compny for new graduates who are ready to work in field irrespective of place. Employee benefits are good and well manged team.
Pros
Employee favour
Cons
Health issues because of field work
In this company all our time is dedicated to company only we don't have any personal life.All time we were involved in company works only,but job security in this company is very good.
This is the first company where i worked. I was selected in the campus recruitment. The first this which i like about this company is this company invest huge time on new recruitment. This company provided me a great platform for learning and teach me how to adjust in the corporate environment. The company has different programme where the new member has to introduce to rest of member. Well this company gave me great technical learning as well as management learning. the workplace culture is also good in the office but if you talk about the field its not pleasant. The hardest part of the job is the work time period is not fix we have to give our 24 hour to this job any time problem may occur and we have to tackle the situation. The most enjoyable part was my role as the graduate trainee where i get good learning and also great enjoyment.
Indus Towers is a process oriented company and last 3 years Continue win GALL Up Survey Best Work place and for employer huge chance to move new role in any department.
Indus tower is leading company in telecom sector, have good experience here during work on electrical, maintenance and other
The Indus towers Limited is best work place and good place for improve the work skills and good management system and very impotent for safety
Pros
carrier growth
Cons
life balance
I learnt with different hurdles of operations. It provide lessons to tackle different opposite situations and way of managing, leading our people. It also help to meet the company target.
Always I should work at 24/7 without failure and manage the labors in correct manner for to avoid thefts then to maintain the customers service legal agreement.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
24/7
I am feeling very glad for being a part of Indus towers... i learned a lot from Indus like how to work in a team as well as individual performance. I learned to manage people as well as infra.. this journey is going well as i am spending time here...
Pros
Employee satisfaction.....
Cons
Busy schedule sometimes....
Indus working culture is awesome,very good support from reporting manager and HR side very well support challenging job and different type of works and new projects giving me more learning channels
Its a field job. Learned how to manage people.Management is very supportive. Helping co-workers.Since its a field job we have to overcome many challenges.
Very funny and loving person and avoid to unnecessary things like that laziness, dishonest indispensable. Some point are very important for me- 1. Daily counseling 2. Fortnightly review 3. Entertainment with team 4. Timely Motivation 5. Accountability
Pros
nothing
Cons
Good company for fresher.it make a person to realise its potential.one should his carrier with a company like this.