Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews for Field Engineer

Field Engineer19 reviews
India19 reviews

Lots of fun activities held in office every week.

Apart from work, sports events, inter circle cricket tournament held every year...Optimum salary based on the job... Appreciation awards given in office functions.

Pros

Gifts on occasion for employees, high class facilities during training sessions

Cons

Many field engineer posted away from home location

Excellent experience getting during a job

During connect with Indus towers whole experiences is competitive and more energetic due to this I got more types of situation handling by own efforts.

Good company

Good company, with good management team. Invotating new ideas. Work freedom. 24x7 work to maintain the operations. Good company to improve our knowledge skills

Good for challanges

Working environment is quite good. Not improving in technology or working culture 24×7 job timing for field guys As a fied support you can learn the leadership and get confident about you and your team and also learn how to get over from different types of challanges.

Fun work place

It was my 1st company after completing my BE. I found the culture and working style of company very fruitful. Learned a lot from my friends and seniors .

Pros

job security, Life style, brand value

Cons

Work life Balance, Ctc

productive and nice atmosphere

Its ok Work life balance is hampered Technician handling is difficult due to unions and site down may cause performance issues and blames come direct toward u

Pros

Na

Cons

No work life balance

Good company if ready to work in field

Indus towers ltd, India's largest Telecom tower company. I really recommend this compny for new graduates who are ready to work in field irrespective of place. Employee benefits are good and well manged team.

Pros

Employee favour

Cons

Health issues because of field work

good company to work,company have focus on employ deplovement.

In this company all our time is dedicated to company only we don't have any personal life.All time we were involved in company works only,but job security in this company is very good.

overall all satisfying

This is the first company where i worked. I was selected in the campus recruitment. The first this which i like about this company is this company invest huge time on new recruitment. This company provided me a great platform for learning and teach me how to adjust in the corporate environment. The company has different programme where the new member has to introduce to rest of member. Well this company gave me great technical learning as well as management learning. the workplace culture is also good in the office but if you talk about the field its not pleasant. The hardest part of the job is the work time period is not fix we have to give our 24 hour to this job any time problem may occur and we have to tackle the situation. The most enjoyable part was my role as the graduate trainee where i get good learning and also great enjoyment.

great place to work

Indus Towers is a process oriented company and last 3 years Continue win GALL Up Survey Best Work place and for employer huge chance to move new role in any department.

Good place for work

Indus tower is leading company in telecom sector, have good experience here during work on electrical, maintenance and other

Best Work Place

The Indus towers Limited is best work place and good place for improve the work skills and good management system and very impotent for safety

Pros

carrier growth

Cons

life balance

Good work place

I learnt with different hurdles of operations. It provide lessons to tackle different opposite situations and way of managing, leading our people. It also help to meet the company target.

The hardest part of job

Always I should work at 24/7 without failure and manage the labors in correct manner for to avoid thefts then to maintain the customers service legal agreement.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

24/7

Good working culture.

I am feeling very glad for being a part of Indus towers... i learned a lot from Indus like how to work in a team as well as individual performance. I learned to manage people as well as infra.. this journey is going well as i am spending time here...

Pros

Employee satisfaction.....

Cons

Busy schedule sometimes....

all day,corporate agendas,very good management supporting collogues, alarms,working atmosphere

Indus working culture is awesome,very good support from reporting manager and HR side very well support challenging job and different type of works and new projects giving me more learning channels

Motivating job

Its a field job. Learned how to manage people.Management is very supportive. Helping co-workers.Since its a field job we have to overcome many challenges.

Life secure and growth

Very funny and loving person and avoid to unnecessary things like that laziness, dishonest indispensable. Some point are very important for me- 1. Daily counseling 2. Fortnightly review 3. Entertainment with team 4. Timely Motivation 5. Accountability

Pros

nothing

Good company for fresher

Good company for fresher.it make a person to realise its potential.one should his carrier with a company like this.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indus Towers Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Indus Towers Ltd with

• Indus Towers Ltd
  • Field Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?