Indus Towers Ltd

MIS Executive14 reviews
India14 reviews

towertelecomvodafoneindiaorganisationcircleinfrastructuretiming

Everything is good

I am happy with this organization my overall experience is goodGood office management and culture ✌️✌️✌️☺️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Productive and fun Activities

Great place to work with Indus Tower to learn a lot. Having a good environment and management to work with it. quality of work appreciated at the monthly meeting.

Indus Towers Ltd insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things

It is a good organisation willing to work. Celebrating all festival functions, strictly follow the ethics of the company. rewarded for this performance of the employees every month.

Excellent Working exprience

Flexible Working Hours Improved Multi Tasking working skill Supportive Relevant Department Workplace is quit good Quantum of work is high Motivational Sessions by Higher Management

Pros

Family Insurance Covers

Cons

Long Working Hours

Absolutely amazing place to work!

Absolutely amazing place to work! Learned a lot and gained great experience! Would recommend definitely for people who wants to be bright and visible at their positions

Strong command on feild

It is very useful to gather information from field. Fully dedicated employees are available and supported. They maintain time punctuality. If any task, after clear that they can rest.

Good Management and Employee Welfare

I got a good experience in Indus Towers Limited on Co-ordination, Productivity, Employee welfare. Good Exposure there to learn new things and good corporate culture.

Pros

Employee welfare and Exposure

Cons

More phone calls at weekends which disturb our personal privacy.

Best Workplace

Indus tower is the best Company to work in telecom passive infrastructure employee engagement and ood work environment, facilities are goo

Pros

1. Great Value Culture. 2. All people are approachable and helpful. 3. Employee welfare is priority.

Cons

1. Salary should be higher

*Without Manager facing Cooperate team *Data Management,Operating ISQ System, Vendor Management * Good * Good * Whole night office stay * Grand Party monthly

Productive & fun experience

Productive & fun experience. Started new initiatives for process improvemts with vendors & clients with available it toolsets. Saved spending in interest with faster six sigma process.

its a nice organisation company.

its a nice organisation company and nice team management. it gives my work culture and to learn the people activities and gives lot of thinking mind to close the client issue at the earliest. we celebrate every month as the team work performance.

Excellent Workplace

A typical day at work will be Monday, Learnt how to handle work pressure, Hard to satisfy, Good Friends, Statical Data, Reconciliations

Pros

Fruit everyday

Cons

Hard to satisfy the superior officer

Good

It is very good company and India's number 1 telecom infrastructure provider. unfortunately Coimbatore circle move on Chennai So we searching for some companies in coimbatore.

Pros

A

Cons

a

Productive and discipline at work place

I am working in Nexus Engineers who has working partner of Indus Towers Ltd. I like this company because I like challenge and here per mints is challenge. I dislike this company because no job security and salary and benefits very less as per work. A typical 15 days of my work when my senior go at live and all the work of office management, inventory management, HR, accounting and materials receiving & distribution work responsibility at my solder. The hardest part of the job that all the technicians, supervisors, MIS executives, technical managers, estate manager,cluster managers and circle office satisfied for same time. the most enjoyable part of the job that meeting new people with new experience.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indus Towers Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Indus Towers Ltd with

• Indus Towers Ltd
  • MIS Executive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?