Indus Towers Ltd

Technician7 reviews
India7 reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits

My best job

Bhut hi acha work hai 24 hourse duty hai site down hone se bachana men kaam hai or iske sath mentence work bhi hai and har alaram check karna jaruri hai

Good learning points

There are good learning points of Electrical & Electronic Equipment.There Infra are electrical & electronic equipment.there are good management system.

Indus Towers Ltd insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things

Good

Indus towers Ltd is a nice company but their contract ime companies are very bad,they treat their ground technicians as slaves,and they are giving low salaries and job timings are 24*7,they are not providing allowences,and promotions.

Productive learning

Indus tower is a great organization in telecom field but the sub ordinates of organization doesn't care about the base working life style of a techinan . As a it's my temporary I felt like saviour of network in and around my control area of towers if am delayed to attended a problem there will be a sort of network coverage in particular area which I have delayed so I made up to time to keep up the coverage network with out a lack of network down

Pros

Flexibility of work

Cons

Lack of backup in replacement

Good working company and learning company of telecom

Good telecom company & learning company ,here workplace ,management is very carefully working ,here working and enjoyable job,network is running 24 hrs so working time for 24 hrs its pearly operational work.

Its ok

I have not good experience when working in Synergy Telecommunication, no proper management not given support by superior and other think..

alarm attending,power problem solution & maintenance.

previous maintenance of alarm,various type of generator operating, PIU(power interface unit) maintenance,AMF control pannel, power plant(ac to dc convertor) installation & operating.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indus Towers Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Indus Towers Ltd with

• Indus Towers Ltd
  • Technician
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?