Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews for Technician

There are good learning points of Electrical & Electronic Equipment.There Infra are electrical & electronic equipment.there are good management system.
Indus towers Ltd is a nice company but their contract ime companies are very bad,they treat their ground technicians as slaves,and they are giving low salaries and job timings are 24*7,they are not providing allowences,and promotions.
Indus tower is a great organization in telecom field but the sub ordinates of organization doesn't care about the base working life style of a techinan . As a it's my temporary I felt like saviour of network in and around my control area of towers if am delayed to attended a problem there will be a sort of network coverage in particular area which I have delayed so I made up to time to keep up the coverage network with out a lack of network down
Pros
Flexibility of work
Cons
Lack of backup in replacement
Good telecom company & learning company ,here workplace ,management is very carefully working ,here working and enjoyable job,network is running 24 hrs so working time for 24 hrs its pearly operational work.
I have not good experience when working in Synergy Telecommunication, no proper management not given support by superior and other think..
previous maintenance of alarm,various type of generator operating, PIU(power interface unit) maintenance,AMF control pannel, power plant(ac to dc convertor) installation & operating.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indus Towers Ltd?