Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews

Its corporate and MNC level company.employee benefits and increments are very excellency.work culture and management support was very excellancy.Salary will timed to expect.I was learned equipments process and maintainance without failure and meanwhile 24x7 support from SME's.I was maintained 99% outtime as worked upto lastday.It's a hardest job.i.e field job
- Hectic work schedule - Enables/empowers quick decision making - Good Pay master - Excellent/sustainable business model - Profitable company - Great place to work for limited period
good and friendly colleague. Employee benefits are also good. As a service sector 24x7 work need to done. customer expectations is very high. organization support is also good as per indus valus.
In this company all our time is dedicated to company only we don't have any personal life.All time we were involved in company works only,but job security in this company is very good.
This is the first company where i worked. I was selected in the campus recruitment. The first this which i like about this company is this company invest huge time on new recruitment. This company provided me a great platform for learning and teach me how to adjust in the corporate environment. The company has different programme where the new member has to introduce to rest of member. Well this company gave me great technical learning as well as management learning. the workplace culture is also good in the office but if you talk about the field its not pleasant. The hardest part of the job is the work time period is not fix we have to give our 24 hour to this job any time problem may occur and we have to tackle the situation. The most enjoyable part was my role as the graduate trainee where i get good learning and also great enjoyment.
Indus towers is world's largest telecom company. Joint venture company of airtel, Vodafone and idea. Company policies are very suitable for employees
- Productive with cross functional teams interactions multi times a day & across India. - Great supportive management with multiple and layered reviews for enhancing the Job effectiveness.. - Great work place award winner 5 years in a row. - Deming Prize Journey is the one of the most challenging task. - Meeting new people and gaining industry exposure is one of the most interesting part on the Job.
Pros
Corporate Events, National level exposure, flexible timings.
Cons
International Exposure.
I am a scm in indus towers. My work is to create po and pr. Dealing with vendors. Bill clearance. Po amendment. The environment of the office is very nice
Indus Towers Limited is an independently managed company offering passive infrastructure services to all telecom operators. Indus is headquartered in the National Capital Region, New Delhi. Founded in 2007, Indus Towers Limited has been promoted under a joint venture among entities of Bharat Infratel Limited Airtel, Vodafone and Aditya Birla Telecom, who created history by collaborating to share telecom infrastructure
Fantastic work environment, company culture is good and the human resource policies are employee friendly. The business comes in essential services and the business is keep growing.
Limited Growth in this company if you are working with Indus as Associate. differences in culture - On Roll & Off Role Life long services provided to employee.
This company can get the best if it can from you. Some of good things that is company policy is very good but they had not any control over the management people and so never to be a part their.
It is the best organisation to work in infrastructure industry. I joined in 2010 and have gained a lot of skills working here. This organization has taught me a lot.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Here in this company have no unity work. Have no energetic person who convince to all to do work like unitly. Afterall good but, I have problems that much distance from my native place also,
Pros
Free of food
Cons
Maximum hours
Indus Towers is a process oriented company and last 3 years Continue win GALL Up Survey Best Work place and for employer huge chance to move new role in any department.
The organisation had a robust internal communication in place for the vision, values, business targets and achievements. It has a good brand value and focused on providing strong training and skill development for all employees. And the organisation recognizes and rewards to employees fairly for their contribution.
Pros
Focus on employee safety & training programs
Cons
Can't spare the time for your personal life
Awesome wok culture, yearly Family Day event, departmental pan India circles meet in a tourist place for 3/4 days like a vacation. Yearly sports like IPL- Indus Premiere League, Football, AIRTEL Marathon etc. Very good work culture.
Pros
Canteen facility available with lots of food in break fast lunch and evening snacks
Cons
Flexible timing
Best platform to learn the basics from starting to Right now. They give the best training to learn each equipments​ wise. In every department support well and give the Suggestions like as a buddies.
Pros
Travel expenses
Working at Indus towers Ltd is great experience for me.company provides so many trainings those are related to soft skills ,time management etc are very helpful for me.working environment is very friendly but job is little bit tough because this is field job. The most enjoyable movements in Indus are training programs.
Pros
Allowances provided seperately
Cons
A Great Place to work,Highly concentrated on Safety and Security of Employees, also for Learning many Things as Freshers.a good knowledge about management can be Learned. Also Provides a Chance to Work in Team and one can Learn good Team management
Pros
Fun Place and Often Provides Party
Cons
low Salary
Am working in control room for indus tower lvt chennai, chennai and tamilnadu phone calls attend and send the permit msg,than evening mail to my boss chennai and rotn calls list...,
Pros
Cons
7hrs working
  1. Employee Reviews