Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews

Its corporate and MNC level company.employee benefits and increments are very excellency.work culture and management support was very excellancy.Salary will timed to expect.I was learned equipments process and maintainance without failure and meanwhile 24x7 support from SME's.I was maintained 99% outtime as worked upto lastday.It's a hardest job.i.e field job
Good platform for freshers, Good working environment, Experienced executive, working in shift,
Pros
free meals, corporate tours
Cons
long hours, no weekly off
Its really great place to work & the work is always challenging as well as motivating considering the teamwork among all the departments which boost you to perform well so in short really nice place to work
Pros
teamwork
Cons
lot of processes
I worked in Indus towers limited as associate executive..I enjoyed working in this company... Company work place is very nice and coollegues also good..
Cons
Job revolves around managing services contracts spread around 16 States involving - Developing of services contracts -Supplier development -Contract Governance -Supplier Performance -Problem solving
Pros
Conductive atmosphere
Cons
nil
Indus Tower is an telecom industry. India's largest telecom industry. Excellent place to work. Employee Engagement activities. Good Management. Good environment. I learned lot about Supply chain management, Vendor management, GRN Process, SRN Process, Logical Posting, STN, Vendor code creation.
Pros
Free Snacks, Fruits, Tea and Coffee & Lunch
A very good & Learning oriented company to work , which believes in employee development and learning. Company listens to employees voice for improvement.
Pretty decent company. Work culture yet to improve. Typical strict environment. Nice colleagues. Helpful colleagues. Very good hike. No transport.need to maintain work life balance
Its nice to work at Indus Towers. Because of manageriall role I could explore my managerial skills and my professional knowledge to a great extent. Company provides trainings, workshops for enhancing knowledge of employees.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Long Hours at month end
No respect for associate! Anti Employee policies ! Learning is zero for associate ! No Growth ! No promotion ! You cannot look any future in carrer ! Employee used to ask for petty job like take prinout,bring my file,etc ! employee used to eat food from your plate in the name of sharing
Cons
anti-employee policies
One of the biggest telecom company in India. we do the fault management provides L1 support to OSS and checks the connectivity of networks and works on BMC remedy.
Hard working conditions. You won't get time for your family or anything in life. 24*7 working conditions and I really mean it, it doesn't matter on which level you work. Each & everyone works like the same from technician to CEO. You get recognized for your work if your manager is good. But there is too much pressure every second of life. But there is good future, Very renowned firm to work in & brilliant work experience.
Pros
Good Future, Very renowned firm to work in, Brilliant work experience
Cons
Forget about everything else in life
Indus towers is a largest company in providing infrastructure in telecom industry in India. Here work is 24*7 and more work load on festival and occasion.
Pros
Largest infrastructure providing company in telecom in india
Cons
24*7 work load
workplace culture is bizarre. Transparency in handling team members is poor. Career progression is too slow and not sure about job security. I have learned basics of telecom industry.
Good to some extent,paid less,more chaos but very large organisation keeps an eye on employee development through training and other activities.process oriented company but process is quite complex.
Pros
Free lunch, good appraisal %age
Cons
Long hoyrs, 24 hrs working, less salary.re
Indus Towers Ltd is good place to work which give opportunity for a individual to grow in life. Apart form the office work I manage below I am the captain of Black Team - 59 members I am the captain of Football team Member of Food Committee etc...
A very excellent work place. Your KRAs are sent and you have a clarity of your role. Excellent motivation along with timely training programs which help in your personal development.
Pros
Attractive Salary, Incentives, Appreciations
Cons
No Work Life Balance
traveling in when raining, i have good skills in people management, good in management, average, maintaining sites in 24hrs, no office timings,
Good place to work. It helped me learn and growth with the organization. The zonal office is based out of Hyderabad and has regional offices throughout AP & Telangana
Is a largest contributor in the trade. Is driven primarily by processes and very strong work ethics. Very skilled resources but no growth available.
Pros
job security
Cons
no growth pattern internalised
I have not good experience when working in Synergy Telecommunication, no proper management not given support by superior and other think..