IndusInd Bank

3.3Pay & Benefits

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,528 reviews
bankbankingorganisationtargetbranchpressurecooperativefresher

excellent work place

it given me allot of experience how to handle tasks and pressure on the spot. wonderful mnagement skills and happiest movements of my life i spend there.

Pros

free insurance

Management power

Management of team is very good. Coworkers are very good..There is a opportunity to earn huge incentives except monthly salary and opportunity to qualify domestic and international trips.

Pros

huge incentives

Cons

job culture

IndusInd Bank insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

One of the Aggressive bank

Good compensation but too much of sales pressure even for the operations staff. job is not secured employees are hired and fired on a very frequent basis.

Pros

good compensation

Cons

work/life balance, job security

Very tough

It's really hard and full of challenges to work with indusind bank but it's really good to have such an versatile platform work environment is good policies are supportive

we will be getting good benefits when you work extratime for business or process purpose. BMs are very co-operative and friendly we get good facilities.

Good productivity

Very good organization in industry to improve carrier and understanding the market conditions much more to understanding the banking industry great 11 months experience

Pros

Free calls

Cons

Banking is in Blood ( productive and learning )

• Generate business, cross sell and monitor cross sales of PBs • Responsible for acquisition through direct sales to walk-in as well as referrals from Walk-in Customer. • Deepening of relationship with existing customers who walk-in through cross sell of all products and services. • Enhancing the value of existing accounts and retention of existing portfolio.

Pros

Medical Benefits

Cons

Sometimes working on Holidays

Product is like CASA,LI GI ,MUTUAL FUND etc But major part is my authorization of cash remittances vouchers or the things related to operation activit

All the things are good but there is very slow steady growth in terms of salary, incentives and bonus. Three years completed that grade is change from AM to DM. Transfer problem I had applied many times regarding Transfer but they do not give transfer, Although I want to learn more and more from another places to learn about CTS clearing Gold loan CC but they are not giving me transfer. working culture is good.

overall not a good bank for growing

overall not a good bank for growing .HR role is zero in the bank