IndusInd Bank

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Found 302 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,542 reviews
bankbankingorganisationtargetbranchpressurecooperativefresher

There is no Job security like thing , if you fail to achieve set target in some months

Overall good place to work, some extend job security is not better if fail to achieve set target in some months.In monetary term not give very handsome remuration.

Pros

Give some in country and out country trip.

Cons

Some extend stress ful job hours

Management issues

Compensation was unfair. Management was not interested in knowing geound zero report to resolve it, No use to talent, No appreciation etc.. etc.........

Pros

Not available

Cons

Personal and professional will messed up

IndusInd Bank insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good place to learn

Everything is on you , can learn better - no book need to create your ownSales targets are huge , compensation is okay but need more as per industrt standards

Good company. Place to easy recruitment. Easy job. Not too stressed. Easy entry of job. Free tea & coffee. Long breaks not allowed. Friendly environment.

Pros

free tea

Cons

Not an ideal place to as a fresher.

I was in cash ops (Teller) recruited through walk in interview, back then I was fresher so I just join it without giving much of a thought and what salary they were offering me was same as they were offering the pantry boy that was less than 13k and over that the pressure on sales was equivalent to that of Relationship manager sometimes I felt like I was at higher position than many of my senior just because manager thought I could bring sales from my personal relationships. My seniors were good and supportive the only good things I can recall about 7-8 months experience.

Productive and wel caltured

It one of the best compny i have seen in my life. All are supportive .There are ample holidays here. Alternate Saturday off.review meetings are very informative.there are lot of tranning programm here.

Pros

Professional environment

Cons

Low salary

For fresher's it is a good platform and all the higher authority are cooperative.

Indeed, for fresher's it is a good platform because many things they will learn in everyday like how to talk with the customers and how to talk with penal Advocate . The salary is also negotiable and here is less work load. In a month minimum holiday is six.All the higher authority and the colleges are very cooperative.

Pros

Local convince claim Rs.6, 000/- and you may claim tour bill, Hotel bill, food bill

Cons

Healthcare benefits are available

Fun workplace

Happy to work here. But salary is not suitable. Career growth is not appropriate. Work culture is good enough. It support is weak comparatively to other companies.

Management is good for ibl staffs but vendar staff also working in the field but no increments in 6yrs

Office is Good to working to the finance department but office attender salary and benefits are not giving example their is no safety to work this collection agency Field in Ibl

Hectic and stressful

Join only if you can handle immense pressure and humiliation. Long working hours. Very poor salary structure. No flexible leaves for employees. Lack of infrastructure.

Pros

Cons

No respect, no support from supervisor

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IndusInd Bank?

Ok Type

If you just want to continue with your job with no or limited expectations in terms of salary and other perks than this is the perfect place to work with.

IndusInd bank

Comparatively top 5 in the market. Little bit slow pace, but have good work culture. Offer competitive salaries in market but low annual hikes. Still follows manual processes which creates huge pressure.

Pros

Work life balance Competitive Salary Timings

Cons

Working environment More manual work

Dont work with Indusind Bank

I would prefer stations Jobless rather working with Indusind bank.There is no Job security. Forget about giving increments, they even cut salary.Work Culture is toxic and inhumane.

Good place

Its a nice place to work in here. the staff around are quite helpful and the people around are also joyful and nice. Nice time spending and work culture

Cons

Good

way of handling people and need to develop the way of giving benefits to the employee who working in the institution.Need to give some space for the employees.

Nothing new in work, got bored with work and boring environment

Nothing new in work, got bored with work and boring environment. Nothing new to learn and indusind ready to cost cutting in every aspect. It's been more than 3 year and i am still in the same position. Salary is not what I was expecting. Though time flexibility is there. Trying to switch the company as soo as possible.

all are helpful

salary is too goodenvironment is also good all are helpful all are helpful and to learn many new things with my DBM i love to work with indusind bank

Good place to work for fresher

Overall working here is fine. Politics, Favoritism & biasedness in work-allocation to appraisals to promotions by concerned unit-head. As per bank's policy, alternate Saturdays are off, but here for us all Saturdays are working without any compensation (like taxi-fares) or comp-offs.

Good place to work but no salary increment

Good place to be work but no increment in your salary even after 3 years , no Internet money is paid in the times of covid for wfh & also company ask the employee to arrange the laptop on your own

Worst company.. Lot of work load and underpaid.. Still in the stone age

Worst company.. Lot of work load and underpaid.. Still in the stone age. Incentives will be hold for anonymous reason . Superiors and even HR does not know that how the increament is derived

Pros

Not applicable

Cons

Salary, incenetive

Well environment and safe workplace... Safe for girls.

Good to work there... One can think about it. But sales target used to be there .. however good for learning... Internal job posting also good there.

Pros

Free snacks and tea/coffee

Cons

Sales pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IndusInd Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IndusInd Bank with

• IndusInd Bank
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?