INDUSIND MARKETING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES PVT LTD

INDUSIND MARKETING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES PVT LTD Employee Reviews

INDUSIND MARKETING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES PVT LTD insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Familer

Good atmosphere. I am working in indusind marketing and financial services last 4 years. No any stressful work in ibl. Only month end work to be hard. Otherwise you will joyfully work with your couligs. My superior also very helpful.

Pros

Cons

Only month end

Overall experiences makes one strong, I feel I learned a lot from the organisation.

If one is treated not good in an organization, the person either learns or make other people to learn from him. I did both. So, overall good place to learn about financial services.

Pros

Free time

Cons

No support from any one.

Worst workplace, no support. Very low salary, very tough incentive structure

Worst workplace, no support. If you have no other option then go for IMFS, otherwise never ever. Company seniors pressurize juniors in every ways for their profits only. Very low salary, very tough incentive structure and no support. If you ask for holidays, seniors feel as you have asked for their wife. In medical or any emergencies also, you can't think about leave. And if it comes in closing of any month then... you will be pressurized for no leave. Company's policy is, "forget life, IMFS is your wife". No working schedule. You may have to reach office by 8am and leave after 9-10pm.

Business

VISITING SHOW ROOM time to time ,Bajaj show room, Ape show room, Tata motors, MAHINDRA and MAHINDRA show room and RNS motors. To push show room executive and getting good business

Pathetic management

Fraud Company, they will select n call for training/joining after providing offer letter, joining kit fill up and tell u are not physically suitable for the company n reject one's candidature. Bad experience with such company. Not fit for working.

Average result

The company information contained 3 star rating not good at salary payments and not good at supporting staff only refuses the staff and not good at benefits what they provided us

INDUSIND bank is good

The company is good, but I don't think the management here is right. Here the management is very rubbish, no basic resource of any work is available.

I got a IMF's job I really entertained in marketing field I meet daily dealers and mechanics and brokers and multibrand showrooms yah I really satisfi

I got lot of experience in this company how to do business and how clear pending work in time how to get targets and I meet daily dealers and I got lot of experience in taking way and business development and I got new versions upgrades and collection movement and cyc controlled and npa drives and I have how to do team work in loving my colics and customer s and dealer ...

One of the best career growing company

It's a very good career based co. and the working culture is very best but due to some employee"s political nature it's going to deep but organisation is one of the best company.

Comfortable job.

Processing employee and vendor including gst payments. Attend employees queries through mail and call day to day banking process. These are the most important job in daily basis and This is my Comfortable job Safe and security We alwsys maintain our work timings. But they pay very low salary.

Productivity Mandatory

the Company i am working with is good as per my working experience, but i am looking for bigger then this, it needs productivity from one you have be very attentive about whatever you are doing.

Good working environment

 Started job as Collection executive further got promotion in Business.  Provided financial service in Tractor, S.C.V & Auto Loans.  Check Cibil further take approval of Manager and forward an agreement to disburse.  Portfolio management proper follow-up and visit on NPA & OD cases.

good

its a good company but technologies is not new.all technologies are 10 years old.and systems are very slow to work.internet and computers are not working proprely.they should not provided properly .

good

Cons

health care

Loan Against Property home loans

Good company for work system drivan company people r knowledgeable good work culture focus on retal business good branch network learning with implement & showing business nos all the time.

Working not good

bank through. Lots of burden. On me. Bank. Says. U. Take business or collection of npa or freshers and. With aa big target. Single man Is not possible so. I want to jump

Pros

Free talks

Cons

Long working

i have worked at indusind bank with cool mind,done fun also

My work is hard but i manage it with my full accuracy i have learned many things which i will show at my next job. I never feel it is hard because i have manage all hardest part with cool mind and fun.

Pros

Cons

ya i have worked long hours also

Growth is not came in a single year

Indusind marketing and financial services pvt ltd is a manpower supply to indusind bank ltd, employee in tjis company has expected growth in normal appraisal but not in confirmation appraisal.In the sales growth of the employee is very good.But back office employee took a lot to grew

Pros

Sales and backend like good friends

Cons

Heavy duty no ot

Improved with platform

I got much with indusind bank, like daily cash management, maintenance of all activities related to back office profile. Satisfaction to customers with their queries.

Ideal it support organisation

Best IT support company , i will love to work with them , it would give a good head start to my carrier and the best part is it is related to my skills so i can prove my self in a much matter way

productive and fun workplace

good workplace for work there and very trusted organisation , the managment also very excellent there . no hardest part of the job in indusind . friendly workplace culture

fun work place, less pressur,

its a finacial service company great role for counter staff execute for the bussines development. more comfort ,job near to my home , good cooperative colleuges, good salary, normal working time , good incentive , less pressure

Pros

good incentive structure

Cons

long less holidays, some sundays and second saturday also working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INDUSIND MARKETING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES PVT LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare INDUSIND MARKETING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES PVT LTD with