Industrial Automation logo
Industrial Automation

Industrial Automation Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Nice And Fun

Worked as an Industrial Trainee and as a Worker in the Automation department in SMEC Automation Pvt. Ltd., Cochin, Good experience & Enjoyable atmosphere .

Overall Good Experience

Learn Everyday Future Plans Punctual Energetic Enhance skills Team leader Positive attitude Positive office Environment Dedication Motivational

Excellent Work Experience

Excellent company for freshers, Works on Omron products like PLC, SCADA, ROBOT, MOTION CONTROLLERS etc. Freshers can clear their basic knowledge of Automation Field

Work with enjoying

more time at field, enjoy the work at field and love your job. get a good experience in variant type of industries with variant of machines. enjoy visting many places due this job.

Fun workplace

I focus on the company and your individual experience while employed here. I am completed my work at that time clean clear and accurate I tried to be truly works benefits for company

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

That was fun and very lucky to work there,

I have gain lot of knowledge in plc Lot of different types of software in which i have programmed the PLC. so over all that was good work experience for me.

Many safety in our company..Many safety equipments gives ..Safety sensors are providing in every machine..Machine works operator push the button two hands only.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

In shift timing

Productive and Knowledge sharing

I gathered lots of knowledge about Testing & Commissioning. I also learned the basics about Industrial automation, PLC & Drives.

a fruitful career as of now

time management, team work are the two basic aspects what I have learned in my work experience as of now with different streams.

Pros

appriciation for work

Cons

timing issue in pvt. sector.

Great working environment with challenging tasks

I am currently working in Max Engineering and Automation,New Delhi. Industrial automation is wide field ,which helps to reduce human efforts by automation of machines.

Pros

Learning from challenges

Cons

Experince of person count with number of years in this profession, not by knowledge of person

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Industrial Automation?

Good work culture with technical up-gradation

good working culture personal & professional development good management technical growth hardworking customer dealing costing optimization team management

Pros

overall development

Cons

salary

technical upgaadation

good working atmosphere small area for exposure technically sound but less people to understand growth is limited nice management good team to work as a co workers manage customers

Good Platform to learn

Understand about industrial Automation from Basic level. Our Co-workers is a very good friends supporting lot and fun. Improving troubleshooting skills.. Most enjoyable day is office party after completion our first project successfully.

Knowledge Gaining Experience

Got lot of knowledge related to the field of CNC machines. Various areas like marketing, accounting and human resource areas are being exposed to new employee so additonal knowledge is also gained.

Pros

tour allowances

A very good management.

A very healthy and good work place.well mannered staffs.a well functioning machines. PLC'S are well working and hydraulic machines and CNC machines are very smooth.

productive

management is good. the hardest part of job is to learn new thing.

Pros

free lunch

IT Hardware/Network Support

To enhance my knowledge in Information Technology and automation with highly efficient workgroup, by utilizing my talent & Skills and aspire to crave my career.

Creative ideas are welcomed, scope for implementing ideas, friendly workculture

I did PCB designing initially, then I was asked to learn and develop android application for hardware control. I learned time and task management, I had great co workers, very knowledgeable, I learned a lot from them. The hardest part was to work on an Analog circuit for Optical Laser switch without using CRO. I enjoied a lot in making the Web page and developing android application.

Pros

Industrial visits and meetings at new locations, so got chance to visit many places.

Cons

Strict in and out times

A system integrator of ROCKWELL AUTOMATION

Development and commissioning in process plant and their AMC. My role over here involves PLC & SCADA software development activities.

Creative and fun workpace

It is interesting to build circuits for real life applications.lot more things to do in automation just need the good logic.Working with co-workers as a good team is most valuable experience and building any application with tam is most loving part of the job