Industrial Scientific Corporation

Industrial Scientific Corporation Employee Reviews in Oakdale, PA

the typical day would assemble products, test the end results, and function as a team. the hard part of the job was starting at 5am. the people were great. Knowing that the company was going through a rough time and I would not have a chance for full time employment.
Enjoyable job assisting customers. Great working conditions with the best owner, management team, and co-workers. I thoroughly enjoyed working for Industrial Scientific and highly recommend this company.
Working at ISC was a great experience, that I wish I would have never left. From owner, upper management, and co-workers everyone worked for a common goal to save lives. You felt appreciated in everything you did, and often times were told about it.
Pros
Leadership, Moral, Co-workers, Wages and Benefits
Cons
I can honestly say I don't have any!
They are a very big company and I gained alot of experience while working under a contract position. I would approve of this company.
Great place to work. My work week was 4-10 shifts with Fridays off. A typical day at work is to follow FIFO, (first in first out). Diagnose and repair life saving instruments in a fast pace environment. Management is awesome they treat you with respect. Co-workers are friendly and eager to help you. The hardest part about the job is learning all the product lines. I enjoyed diagnosing the instruments the most.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Pay
Great overall place to work. Good benefits and wage, great culture. Nice to know that your are saving lives with gas detector production. I worked with some great employees as well. Industrial Scientific gave me a great start in manufacturing, and although it didn't work out with me, I will always appreciate the experience I gained and the great time I had working there.
Pros
Maufacturing had fridays and weekends off, three breaks a day, and great benefits once hired.
Cons
Like any business some managers weren't as great, had to stand all day for 10 hours
The best company for which I ever worked. The owners are wonderful men of excellent character with great integrity. The work environment is clean and professional, even in the production areas. They hold an "employee first" philosophy, meaning they really care about the employees and their families. Though they won't be pushed around, they believe in mutual respect. They offer many programs and opportunities for employees to further themselves, both educationally and professionally. Even children of employees have entered internships there, while on break from college. I cannot say enough good things about this company. I would go back in a heartbeat.