Ineos Styrolution

Ineos Styrolution Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work. Working culture is very friendly and collabrative. All employees of all department are very helpful and serious about their job.
day start with work, customer first and customer retention. learned - no easy belief, no conflict & self motivation. lots of emphasis on safety, health & environment.
Learned New Product and Challenging profile. Managed diversified segment and team collaboration with MNC culture and policy implementation. Managed Channel Partners.
New fire equipment Safety first Security for job Work safely Cultural will also good Fire knowledge good Lel.ppm.uel. Cemical Expreance will good
Its good to work with company due to friendly atmosphere of seniors and co-workers. the major problem is lack of manpower. most of all the parts of job is enjoyable.
Pros
Good Transportation
Cons
Long Distance Travelling
I have learned lot of things from this company. The hardest part is need to work hard on the day closing. There is totally free culture for work We need to complete our work & then we are free to do anything nobody will pressurized to work. The most enjoyable part is all festivals birthdays were celebrated togetherly.. I am very thankful to the whole organization...
My company has very very homely atmosphere, my colleagues are so supportive and my boss is also very kind nature.. I love to work here, just for my better future and for progress I would like to job any other good place
It is Balance culture in company and promoting culture for safety with six days work.working for safety is in developing mode
Pros
MIS reporting, budgeting, controlling, cost analysis, resolving audit queries, Group reporting as per IFRS, etc. are main job descriptions. Co-workers are excellent and supportive.
Pros
Good working atmosphere, Playing table tenning with collegues
Cons
routine work