Infocom Network Ltd

Business Development Executive15 reviews
India15 reviews

seniorsalesalarygrowthsupportivelearngoodculture

B2B portal

It was my first job and it was for marketing profile. As this company is into B2B portal, i was actually not comfortable to work there, because i was looking for technical profile rather.

Productive and fun work place

I learn everything from here , its made me a good sales person. I love my colleagues , with whom i have worked. Excellent company to start carrier here.

Infocom Network Ltd insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Fun Place

Good Company to work with, Work life balance is quite good, Staff is very cooperative. Management is very good. Overall a decent company to start your career with

not any support from senior side

company only trust in business, he can not agree to understand his negative things , senior is believe in pressured work second thing if you have any issue than he is not agree to understand.

Business Development Executive

Meeting with new client daily base and sharing ideas about developing organisation or business. meeting with new client learning and developing new ideas to help my career perspective.

Workplace is good but have sales pressure

Workplace is good but have sales pressure 12 hours of work learn how to sale and how to handle customer objection culture is friendly, To convince a client over phone & no holidays, Work with my manager and convince a client to invest.

great working environment

great institution to work and to learn the sales skill. working environment is so good that anyone can maintain their work life balance. All the co-workers are extremely friendly in working life. Simply magnetic place to work.

Preesurise work

infocom is a place where people always insecure about the job but that is not only with inform it is happen with total service industry

Pros

supporting staff

Cons

field work

Bad place to work

My experience a this company was horrible. We had no tools to work. Very high work pressure. Painfully long hours and the management would be always trying to cut money from the remuneration for flimsy reasons.

Learnt lot of things from the company

I have been learnt many things from this company. Market research, new customer developments, follow ups with clients and achieve the targets on time.

Pros

Good learning environment

Cons

Not timing for Employee

Good Working Culture

Largest India's Online B2B Market Place.. Learning Process with by Senior Workers

Pros

Best Working Hrs

Cons

Sales

In internet/media/advertising sector....its a good company for learn.

All the days are spent through very hard work & with enjoy. I learned many things like how to deal with corporate, close the deal. How to maintain a healthy relation with client. All the senior are very helpful in nature so there is no creates an issue. 1st two month is very hardest part of my job because i cant get to close the deal..so at that time i suffer very problem after that i enjoy the work.

Pros

motivated through ethical manners.

Cons

long duty hours

Good Productivity

It was good experience to learn about market industryHandel pressure and achieve some target alsoLearned to give corporate presentation in front of Business clientsCo-workers were good and motivating

Pros

work environment is good

Cons

too much target and pressure and no reimbursment for field work travel

Ofcourse fun to be working over there..

whatever it is Love to be there & happy indeed to be a part of it.

Pros

fun at work

Enjoyment while work

About my current companyin the Infocom network Limited. there are 1200+ Professional are working. there are 34 branches all over india and 2 overseas. the work environment is moderate/satisfactory.

Pros

provide high salary+ extra benefit

Cons

presser also be there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infocom Network Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infocom Network Ltd with