Infocom Network Ltd

Infocom Network Ltd Employee Reviews

India107 reviews

Productive and competitive work place

Most encouraged and best earning opportunity is there..Sustaining in a job is a challenging thing over there because it's sales organization, mainly focused on target..

Management is not good, Career growth is less, Salary Increment they run politics

I have worked with this organisation for 1 years and 3 months but when it comes for increment they have politics specially I would like to mention the name still I remember Mr. Mathew Varghese no understanding with the employees when employees work hard for their perks they asked to leave the organisation because they will hire employees who is working in less Salary ( alternate ) will always available here, which companies don't give any increment to employees working for 15 months every company has the policies and I am not talking in this pandemic it was 3 years back when I worked.

Cons

9 hours

Infocom Network Ltd insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good to work with the company

Had very Good work atmosphereUse to have good support from the higher managersUse to have good refreshment and fun activitiesVery good at product and process training.

Pros

Occasionally

Cons

When work targets are not achieved

Overall growth

I have spent a long time in this company how ever I feel now at this stage of my career it's really comes down to is growth there are many pressure in sales department

Pros

Improvement

Cons

Learn technical

The place is horrible for working. I know how it was to work over there.

They do not favour employees at all, management and HR have their say in everything. Unhygienic work conditions, Long hours, filthy washrooms(it didn't work at all, no flush). we had to use washrooms in another building. They used to layover employees without any prior notice.

Pros

Hope I could see one.

Cons

Long hours.

Right compnay for freshers but not experienced

I am working here as a content writer and the salary is way less than the market standards. They claim to give you benefits but forget about everything once you join. You can only take pride in your position and nothing else. They rebuke their policies time to time. The management will rebuke your job or work you do if you question them. You can only keep touch with your senior and if you ask question to higher management then you will face unannounced consequences.

Pros

Salary on time, leave approval, alternative sat-off, flexible timing

Cons

Less salary appraisal, no chance of promotion, no management accountability, less job security

Nice Place to work

Infocom Network Ltd. is good organisation, very good work culture and healthy environment to work here, company is showing complete transparency and very clear about his mission as well as employee's growth.

Review for Infocom network

if you are looking private firm for retirement then it is ok. but not for good for a career-making but it is good for fresher it is big platform for any business development students. But not good for technical job.

it is best company for fresher/beginner for short time only. not for long time goal.

it is best company for fresher/beginner for short time only. not for long timer goal. if you are unmarried then it is good for you to survive there with company salary. there are bike petrol and mobile charges are included in salary which are not good for sales executive.

Politics and Partiality

Company does not listen to employee , they decide based on Manager words , and there is too much castesim , politics and Partiality . Sales pressure is low , but due to politics and Partiality, you can't get deserved growth.

Very bad culture

It's just gud for fresher only. Seles pressure is Very much. Every Day they ask for sales. 9.30 to 8.30 job . Evening report is required. Less pay forward experience

Very bad comapny and branch manager .very causal attitude onal manager

Bad expericence .....I doesnt recommend any one ....branch manager .zonal manager .....they treat very causal attitude .salary deduction unnesasry harassment.

Great experience

Good Working culture Helpful Management Timely Working improvement programmed Timely updation of marketing need program Supportive nature of Team member

Best place for Work

Good and proper management, seniors are good and they know how to respect their juniors. Salary is on time and they have huge incentive structures which help workers to earn the most.

Its is good to be here

I am happy to be a part of tradeindia family Cool and friendly atmosphere i enjoy while working with online sales dept many things i am learnjng day by day

Nice opportunity to expertise Experience

It is a B2B market place & good opportunity to Learning & developing the skills. Work Environment is also good. There is some fun activities done 2 times in a week. Really there is maintaing a corporate culture & policies.

Nice place to work Highly recommended for fresher Low salary but enough as per vadodara standard of living NOTE: If you can work in pressure situation then it's good to start here.

Average environment.

For learners is good company for growth management should focus on it's brand and client's helping culture keep make faith in client that invest in you.

productive and relaxed workplace

I definitely agree that i had learn good things there ., my sales and marketing skills enhanced. management is quite employee friendly. And My manager always motivate our team.

Good organisation to work with

It is a platform which allows you to showcase your skills. You get good incentives and perks based on your performance. Seniors are very supportive and helpful.

It's good company in b2b

It's good b2b market place where you can search any kind of product and services....and managent is not updated according time and culture is so so but about trasation is very honest...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infocom Network Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infocom Network Ltd with