Informatica

Informatica Job Security & Advancement reviews

Good organization to work with. However, uncertainty looming after the recent management reshuffle. I hope they will understand this sentiment of most and do the needful.
There is a level of professional that should be kept at any organization and if you are committed to your work you will know how to balance your work and life. Everything else depends upon your Goals
Work culture is really what stands out at informatica as the company does stress on the balancing the work-life. Provides good learning curve provided you are deployed on exciting projects
Official response from Informatica
August 30, 2019
Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!
Great Environment Good Staff Learn new technologies Good work life balance after spending some time HR easily approachable Positive environment No benefits No good perks
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no cons
Official response from Informatica
August 30, 2019
Great place with Awesome work-life balance. Has great teams with good technology stacks which offer a great learning experience and go a long way towards shaping a career.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
none as yet
Good work life balance! No onshore opportunities. Average year or year hikes.Good products and quality can be better if release wise time is extended.
Like said above the work culture at Informatica is probably one of the best one will get, But having said this it should be more aggressive as a technology firm to win the battles in the market
A very good place to learn and grow in most teams. However, some teams could use more strategic and involved leadership and vision. Post privatization, there is a radical change in the leadership and management's mindset. The group is open to take big risks for big rewards.
Pros
Free lunches
Best place to learn as a fresher. Lots of opportunities to learn as a fresher. Excellent work culture, good work life balance
Pros
free lunches
Cons
salary is less compared to its competitors
It was a great company to work for with right amount of technical and non-technical challenges.. though after privatization things are not as smooth as earlier. some layoffs in recent times.. But it has a great market share and has more opportunities to grow further with right management direction
Pros
free lunch in india office
Best place to learn how to work. The work life balance is great, colleagues are intelligent and fun to work with. Project deliverables have very good clarity, collaborative work teams and global outlook make it an enriching experience.
A good learning experience. Lot of new things to learn. But no certifications are there. good work environment. Work from policy
Pros
free lunches, good work life balance
Working at Informatica has been a great experience as you get to learn a lot at work. Colleagues are supportive and one get to maintain a work- life balance.
Informatica was the best place work for, the culture and diversity inside the company made so. It has very good work life balance and seniors out there are very kind and helpful always. The management always thinks of innovation and quality work.
The company has very committed management team and a clear direction. Changes its path proactively to align with latest trends. Whether it is about long term product roadmap or inorganic growth. Company has equal focus on customer success as well as employee satisfaction. Provides flexibility for employees to move across departments to accept new challenges and add value. Managers have very high focus on employee engagement. Fantastic work-life balance.
Pros
Free lunches, Flexible timing, Super great culture with work life balance
Cons
Salary compare to other competitive is less
good management. fun at work. career growth good culture. friendly management competetive salaries nicely paced releases valued employees team outings
informatica is a good company to work with which give a work life balance and also good work cluture.
Good place to work with good work/life balance and industry standard compensation. Limited opportunities to grow and sticking to a defined role without the room for an expanding portfolio.
I M so happy to work with tht company and now i think tht i m absolutely right for my career objective to work with informatica,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Great place to work. Learned a lot. Flexible place to work. Personally I enjoyed a lot.
Good hard working company but no work life balance. Work pressure is very very high, expectations are very high.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Work life balance
  1. Job Security & Advancement