Infostretch Corporation

Infostretch Corporation Employee Reviews

India13 reviews

Infostretch Corporation insights

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

It's a very good company for freshers to learn new technology

Good experience with company. For freshers this company gives huge platform so that fresher can learn and grow up. Work environment is good. We can balance aur professional as well as personal life.

Extremely Unprofessional company

They are fooling around peopleExtremely low salaryNo Job securityNot clear in their thoughtsUseless CompanyThey are professionally UNPROFESSIONAL

Cons

Worst company In terms of job security

In this company it's difficult to grow it has very few clients and sometimes if they loose that so they directly ask the employees to leave respectfully

Pros

Good salary at the time of joining., They are quiet firm in there policies

Cons

Extra long hours to work., No work life balance., No job security., No managerial or management support at all

Best company to Learn and work.

Best company to work. I am lucky that I got a company like Infostretch. Work culture is best. All are of helping nature. Thet Always helps to each other.

Team Perks (India) Health Care with Dental and Vision 100% paid for employees Pension Contribution We contribute 6% of your salary Company Lunches and Activities We always find something to celebrate such as birthdays, company picnics, quarterly team lunches and team outings Lunch on Us Quarterly free lunch with your group Life Insurance 100% paid for employees Tuition Reimbursement Annually reimburseable for an approved conference, webinar, class or books Sporting Activities We're competitive! Annual cricket league, table tennis and badminton tournaments Paid Vacations and Holidays Enjoy paid PTO, sick time, company holidays, and sabbatical Hospitalization Generous hospitalization insurance coverage NPS Plan We provide the platform for contribution

Nice place to work

The HR team is supportive and environment is very relaxed. The location and the facilities included are good in comparison to other firms in Ahmedabad

Very good people. Limited opportunities.

Had a very good experience working with some of the best professionals. Company offers very good exposure to ones looking for automation testing focused career, but for development perspective it offers a very limited opportunities. Overall a fun place to work.

Family Business

Its family owned business, Non technical Managers, No salary Hike Unprofessional Approach Not providing KRA according to your technical skills, Weekend Workings

Work Life Balance is Good,But not good for expereince people

Not Good for Experience People,If you are a fresher and having 2-3 year of experience then its good company to join ,no quality work for experience people,lots of politics which stops you to grow.

Pros

Work Life Balance is Good

Cons

Not Good for Experience People, If you are a fresher and having 1-2 year of experience then its good company to join, no quality work for experience people, lots of politics which stops you to grow.

Not bad

There are good projects available on latest technologies. Highly competent team. Company is growing in terms of numbers but base culture is not right. Good amount of politics. Abrupt decisions are taken, job security is at stack - frequently, employees are asked to leave on the next day (which is unfair).

Pros

Projects on latest technologies

Cons

Abrupt decisions, job insecurity

Good company to work

Good company to work. It have good working environment. This is the best place to work in Ahmadabad compare to other IT companies. Here employees are motivated to learn.

Productive and Learning culture

Company is very good for a resource to learn new technologies in the field of Automation. From developer point of view you will get very less chance to work on project. Co workers are very supportive and management is also very good.

Pros

Felxible hours

Cons

Less project pool

InfoStretch is a leading provider of mobile and enterprise QA services and solutions. Our offerings range from enterprise QA, mobile application development, testing, and automation to certification and sustenance. We've been providing expert solutions and services to various large and strategic players in the mobile ecosystem including enterprises, carriers, app stores, VAS, and ISV's to actualize their mobile and QA strategy very successfully.It is US Based companyAnd I am responsible for building relations with clients for Business proposal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infostretch Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infostretch Corporation with

• Infostretch Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?