Infosys

Infosys Employee Reviews

Found 10,512 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Infosys selected this as a representative review
It is a fantastic company with good process defined and support for employees in a best way. It has lot of learning process where we can learn in best tools and certifications.
Nice compayn ,friendly environmentnice location/sdework life balance depending on projectnice and honest peopletake cares of employeesSome really really nice pplDecision you wont regret
Pros
transport was free/ night transport, Honest and helping ppl and staff/ nice food
Cons
not really any/depends on you and project
Good exposure if your team and project are good. Totally depends on manager whether you are valued are have to give value to. Many projects to get into.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Mostly support projects and foolish teammates.
Good experience. Training given is more helpful for the work. The culture is very friendly so to do work is convenient. It's a great experience to work here.
The work-life balance in most of the projects is good and the Job security is always there. The salary is on the lower part and average variable bonus given is 75-80%
Pros
Job Security, Wfh, Work-Life Balance
Cons
Low Compensation and minimal hikes
Infosys is best in terms of work life balance. It provides utmost importance to the work environment. Their campus and facilities in the campus are compared to none. Job security is high and management encouraged to learn new things.
Pros
Work life balance, work environment, encouragement to learn new technologies, job security
Cons
Poor salary hikes, low salary benefits
Everything depends on the project and the team you are put in. Facilities are good but need to pay and use. Switching domain is very difficult. Learning is minimal
Pros
Work life balance and Environment is good
Cons
Growth, salary is limited. They will make you spend wat you earn in there food court, gym and parking. They dont even have a free parking.
It is a good place in terms of job security. it totally depends on the project and client where you have been placed. if you are in good client your life will be easy and has plenty of opportunities. I was in Verizon account for almost 2years, with very bad work-life balance and you won't get a breathing gap and always end up with calls.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Totally depends on the client, no hikes, no promotions, no salary satisfaction
Good work environment opportunities, but salary is very low. Good work culture job security. But the salary is very compare to other any company. Only one disadvantage is salary
Cons
Overall you learn a lot. You get to work on various technologies. Food courts, recreational center and gym helps you maintain a healthy balance. But if your manager is not good it can become really stressful. It all depends on your team and manager.
Work environment so do good. And having freedom for express any with any one in side the company.All quire's are resolved very quickly and in convinceable reasons.
Pros
Work environment and culture of treating employees
Cons
Salary and hikes
Very good place to work with lots if opportunities. Work-life balance is guaranteed. Lots of projects to work upon. Work from home approved for genuine cases
Awesome work place, great environment to work, stress free work. Friendly, policies are well followed and convince for employees. No pressurised work.
The training they give and the project we get is so different..so i would it is not recommended for freshers ..so once get into a unit for an project it is hard to get into new unit for a different project
Infosys is a good company but some units are not good.Dont join INDD unit GST Project in Gurgaon as management their is not good.Most of the projects are domestic government projects in INDD unit so these managers are from that kind of background having worked earlier in domestic set up only.
Pros
Infosys is a good company
Cons
Bad managers working in units like INDD bring bad name to company through their style of working, Improper language used in emails written to employees, Too much of micromanagement
Great company to start your career with. There are so much new learning opportunities there. Training at mysore is very good. All the facilities provided there are world class.
Infosys providing good Infrastructure and balanced work life. Have job security and employees have the opportunity to reskill as well as study new skills.
Being a Infosys worker as a driver, it is a good experience. Relaxed and fun at work are the mosy loved part in Infosys. Systematic way and time sense which helped me to improve.
My project was going on good and the manager did not support us well. He was always praising clients and didn't offer any resolutions for us.I asked for a release .
Pros
Good Cafeteria, training
Cons
long work hours
Awesome experience,Fun experience,pune phase 2 campus are grater than any company campus. Its around 140 acre. Job security is to high! And you have work for biggest organization in india
I have been with Infosys for 15 long years. As I reflect on my journey post graduation, Infosys has been one of the best decision of my life not to mention a part of my life. Whilst a lot of reasons can be mentioned for me the best reasons are 1. Learning and Development - Infosys has an awesome learning culture. A great impetus is given to learning and development. There are amazing opportunities for women employees to explore learning while they juggle career and family. The learning is flexible, available on mobile and you can choose your path. If you want to hop from one path to another, it is doable. The Education Training and Assessment team is undoubtedly the best one in the industry. I interact a lot with folks from different companies and they are surprised at the vast education and training culture of Infosys. I would say Infosys is a University of technical education in itself. Even after completing so many trainings, I don't think I have done justice and availed enough. The self development one can get after joining Infosys should be a reason enough to join Infosys. 2. Mental Health - Infosys has a network of trained Samaritans whom you can reach out to in case you are struggling with any personal issue. They guide you through your dark times. There are times when we struggle to take the right decision or even holding on is difficult, in such times the organization doesn't leave you alone. You can reach out to the Samaritans and they will ensure that your journey through tough times is bearable. Mental health is extremely important in the work we are engaged and - more...
Pros
Diversity and Inclusion, Mental Health, Samaritans Network, Learning and Development, Policies, Senior Management
  1. Employee Reviews