Infosys

Infosys Employee Reviews

India11,480 reviews

Found 11,480 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,022 reviews
mysorefresherinfrastructurehikecampusinfysalaryproject

Stressed and low salary hike

Stressful workplace and low salary hike but learnings are very good special unit for learning and reskilling employees good only for freshers.if you need higher salary then move on

Nice

Nice work culture. Opportunity to learn new things. Nice work environment and balanceLearn new modulesWork from home. Hybrid culture. Good management.

Infosys insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive and fun to work with.

Feel like next home. Comfortable, fear free. Excellent work culture. Opportunity to learn more and grow with. Clean and great Infrastructure. Fair management. Supportive and friendly staff. Happy and great place to work with Infosys. Leave good memories for life time.

Pros

Clean and good Infrastructure and good health care

Cons

Short breaks

Productive and fun workplace

Good company to have work life balance.Learning opportunities are less, salary is lesser, hike is lesser too.Training is good if you are joining as fresher

February 3, 2023
Thank you for your review. Infosys is certified as a “Top Employer” as well as a “Great Place to Work” across geographical locations. We are thrilled to hear you feel the same way. We are grateful to have you as part of our team!

Good culture , lots of onsite opp , job security

Pros : Lots of projects Lots of onsite opportunityJob security Lots of learning opportunityCons Too much process Low payWork life balance depends on project requirement

February 2, 2023
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. Your feedback is extremely important to us, and we will review it as we seek to improve. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members at Infosys, and we are sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with your experience. Please take advantage of our internal resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to voice your concerns.

Average MNC experience

Can be summed up as an average experience in terms of learning curve, working atmosphere and management. Don't expect a lot of learning but can expect stability.

February 2, 2023
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, so we are thrilled you had a good experience with Infosys. We appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind as we seek to improve.

Great place to work with less salary

Per me, the start pay is too less. The management thinks that they will pay less and don't do layoffs during the recession. Additionally, there is zero work-life balance. I think instead of making life miserable daily why not pay well and value employees.

Pros

Free night shift bus of no use

Cons

Never ending

January 30, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Your feedback helps us to understand what we can do to be better. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members at Infosys, and we are sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with your experience. Thank you for your time with us, and we wish you all the best for your future.

Good place less salary

Everything is really good pay isnt completitive enough. I have stayed here for 4 years, have work like balance and great team and good work where i can leaen but the pay isnt competitive enough with the market

January 27, 2023
Thank you for your kind and honest words! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We are so glad you’ve had a great time working with us, and we can’t wait to continue working with you!

Good place to work.

Best place with job security, there are more opportunities to learn in Infosys and they have many more learning programs, cultural activities and Bangalore Electronic City compus is the best.

January 27, 2023
Thank you for your kind review! At Infosys, we hope all team members feel confident and supported in their work and know that we are invested in their long-term growth. We are happy you felt a strong sense of job security with us. We wish you the best in your future career!

Nice company

Nice company to work bit compensation is less comparative. But facility was awesome.For fresher amazing.If I get chance I am ready to work in infosys.

January 27, 2023
Thank you for your review. Infosys is certified as a “Top Employer” as well as a “Great Place to Work” across geographical locations. We are thrilled to hear you feel the same way. We are grateful we had the pleasure of working with you. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Overall working experience was good.

A typical work day would be meeting the deadlines when something comes for testing in the end of sprint as we already have lot of documentations and uploading activities.Workplace was good. Management ensured that all the facilities are well maintained.

No work life balance

Project managers should have more spine to deal with clients and show courage.Chasing delivery impacts quality ,results in weekend working and in turn resources are burn out.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Long hrs

January 27, 2023

More opportunities to skill up

Infosys will give ample opportunities to skill up and change technology. If one gets onsite opportunity then he/she can settle at onsite for life. Office campus is beautiful. Apart from these there are no positive points in Infosys

Pros

Vast categories of courses in lex tutorial

Cons

Mandatory attendance, long working hours, biased management

January 23, 2023
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. Your feedback is extremely important to us and we will review it as we seek to improve. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members at Infosys, and we are sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with your experience. Please take advantage of our internal resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to voice your concerns.

Very productive

Working with Infosys is the best thing with me.i have learned so many things.i have completed Mysore training of a month. attend the test and passout the test.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short break

January 25, 2023
Thank you for the kind review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you enjoyed the free lunches at the company. We are delighted to have you on our team!

Good standard company.

They dont pay when you need, but they will pay when they need. Your pay does not depend on your performance, but it depends on other factors like attrition at team, company.

Pros

Lot of project opportunities, Good campus

Cons

Benifits, internal applications, salaray

January 23, 2023
Thank you for the feedback about your time at Infosys. Your experience and input are very meaningful to us. At Infosys, we want all team members to enjoy the projects they work on. We are thrilled you have enjoyed your projects so far. Thank you!

Nice company but no hikes

Best training Good work life balance Good learning and projects It is good to begin your career Based upon the projects you get, the work stress will be decided .

Cons

Not good compensation

January 23, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Please know that we appreciate your feedback. We strive to provide our team members with a positive work-life balance, and we are pleased to hear that this has been your experience. We suggest you take advantage of HALE, our flagship program that focuses on health and lifestyle enrichment. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Competitive yet great place to work

A Great place to work were you can show case your talent and ideas in a way that helps one to grow in their carrier.Maternity leaves, Bonus, Cash Benefits, Onsite Work opportunity, client interaction all these are the pros one must know about the company.

Pros

Two Way Cab, Maternity Leaves, Cash benefits, Promotions

Cons

as per business need

January 23, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We can’t wait to share your kind words with the rest of the team. At Infosys, our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with the benefits at our company. Thank you for your time with us.

Making fun and manageable productivity

Very chill company enjoying lot, provide good amount of leave balance and other benefits etc.

January 25, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. We hope that all team members can enjoy a positive work-life balance, and we are saddened we may not have achieved that with your experience. We hope you will take advantage of HALE, our program built to enhance a healthy lifestyle and work-life balance. If you still have concerns, please reach out to your manager. Thank you for being a valued member of Infosys.

Beautiful environment to work

Infosys Mysore training is the best part at Infy provided with amazing and skilled trainers and training environment. Great employee facilities and great team members

January 24, 2023
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled that you have had a good experience at Infosys. We are glad to have you with us!

Balanced

Depends on the process or the team you are working in. Some process are good and balanced whereas some employees feel pressurized. Totally depends on the process and the employee.

January 20, 2023
Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate your honest feedback about your time with us. At Infosys, we have striven to set up the company in the best way possible to enable success, and we apologize if some of the policies and processes have not met your expectations. We take your feedback seriously and will review it to determine what can be done to improve. Thank you for your contributions to the company.

Good company to get knowledge.

Work life balance and stress free environment.Had a good time. Only increment was everyone’s concern it’s less compared to other companies where it’s to high.

Pros

Learning platform, Good clients to work with.

Cons

Increment is to less and variable pay not paid good.

January 20, 2023
We appreciate you sharing your experience! We aim to provide all team members with opportunities to learn and grow, and we are pleased to hear you are taking advantage of the learning opportunities available. We appreciate your contributions to the company and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with

• Infosys
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?