Infosys

Infosys

Infosys Employee Review

Fun place

Good to join as experienced but not recommended for freshers since salary is low. Lot of support projects so no tech growth.

September 15, 2022
We appreciate your honest feedback about your experience at Infosys. We are pleased to hear that you found Infosys to be a great place to start a career. We hope you can continue to grow with us and take advantage of the learning opportunities available at the company. Thank you for your feedback about compensation as well. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys!

Same role

Amazing team, project and learning

I was able to learn a lot from my senior colleagues. The project I was involved with had a supporting team. Encouraged to come up with out-of-box ideas.

November 29, 2022
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Infosys, as it helps us improve. One of our main priorities is the growth and development of our team members, and we are overjoyed to hear you have been impressed with the projects you have received. Infosys will always have a green channel for you, and we wish to see you back with us. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!
Same role

waste of time

70% interns sitting on bench and there are no time period how long it can be .no projects in many domain and mangers want an experience from bench interns. neither they give opportunities to intern for their career growth nor help in getting projects but want an experience from fresher

November 16, 2022
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Infosys, as it helps us improve. One of our main priorities is the growth and development of our team members, and we are sorry to hear you have not been impressed with the projects you have received. We have iAmplify, IJPs, and rotations focused on those who want to do something new, given they match the demand and eligibility. If you have concerns about the projects assigned to you, please, do not hesitate to reach out to your manager. We are continually striving to improve and hope you can grow with us. Thank you.
Same location

Nice campus

Nice campus. Good training . I was there through campus. Terrible pay. Work culture differs from project to project. Need to be lucky to have right team mates.

November 29, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are grateful for your input. At Infosys, we strive to provide exceptional training, and we appreciate you sharing your experience with our training procedures. We have implemented Infosys LEX, a training feature that can be used for "learning anytime, anywhere" through mobile devices and laptops. We wish you success in your future career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with