Infosys

Infosys

Infosys Employee Review

Good brand name to start your career with.

It is good if you get a development project after your training. Though the salary structure is not good , but you will be able to learn a lot if you a part of a good project.

Official response from Infosys

September 19, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. At Infosys, we hope all team members can have a positive experience with their projects. We are so glad this has been the case for you! Thank you for your feedback about compensation as well. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations with compensation. We are grateful for your contributions to the company!

Same role

Amazing team, project and learning

I was able to learn a lot from my senior colleagues. The project I was involved with had a supporting team. Encouraged to come up with out-of-box ideas.
Same role

waste of time

70% interns sitting on bench and there are no time period how long it can be .no projects in many domain and mangers want an experience from bench interns. neither they give opportunities to intern for their career growth nor help in getting projects but want an experience from fresher

Official response from Infosys

November 16, 2022
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Infosys, as it helps us improve. One of our main priorities is the growth and development of our team members, and we are sorry to hear you have not been impressed with the projects you have received. We have iAmplify, IJPs, and rotations focused on those who want to do something new, given they match the demand and eligibility. If you have concerns about the projects assigned to you, please, do not hesitate to reach out to your manager. We are continually striving to improve and hope you can grow with us. Thank you.
Same location

Pro's & Con's

Pro's:1. Job security due to multiple projects 2. Good work life balance3. Exllent learning and development management where plenty of courses available to increase knowledgeCon's:1. Very poor in terms of salary, hike and performance bonuses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with

• Infosys
  • Good brand name to start your career with.