Infosys

India11,099 reviews

Found 11,099 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,372 reviews

Productive and Challenging

Featured review

Infosys selected this as a representative review
It is a fantastic company with good process defined and support for employees in a best way. It has lot of learning process where we can learn in best tools and certifications.

Very toxic work culture

Compensation benefits are dismal. Late promotions and hikes. Very bad work life balance. Only good thing about the company is the training for the fresh hires.

Good cooperation among team.

Team members are helpful. Manager is good. Work life balance is good. Company culture is good. Benefits are good. If you want to work without pressure, I would recommend this company.

Best place to workGreat experienceWork life balance

Great experience working there for almost 8.5 years. Work lif balance and with lot of onshore opportunities.Depends upon the project with which one is associated.

Excellent Employee care and facilities, but low salary

Really good company if you are more than 50 years old, because they facilities and employee care is uncomparable. somewhat good for freshers as they provide training with stipand and stay during training. But not recommended if you are not in these category as the payrate is very less as compared to other MNCs, and the salary increment is very very less, you can except maximum 1000Rs increment in an year

Pros

Employee Care

Cons

Less salary

Good

Good company to work and good work life balance. Culture is good and the environment is friendly. Values and employee psychological Safety is excellent.

Office looks awesome

A very good company to start a career with, the brand represents everything "INFOSYS ". The higher management is also very supportive and helpful for the new bees.

Compitetive

Nice working environment I learnt a lot from them work on them is so enjoying. I got placement from my collage MIT Pune and I worked with them 4years .

Joined with lot of excitement and everything ruined

Management needs to improve alot about the associates work satisfaction. I got struck with issue no architect or seniors are there to help me I alone struggled and resolved the issue.

Fun

Good palce to work . Good employer . Free food . Nice people . Really good . Happy me . Keep the good work . All the best for your future .

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Shifts

Good

Good just another service company all depends on project and on luck .low hike. Nothing else to say. Grt infrastructure. But lot of deductions. Wlb is good mostly.

Fun workspace

Good place to work. Infosys provides good platform for learning and opportunity to move into another profile through internal job posting. Less salary hikes.

Too good company and nice to work

Good place to work in. Nice environment. Mangers are a bit political. Less salary hike. Most of the hike goes to senior people. Onsite is not very frequent.

Cons

Good place to work and a lot of on-site opportunities

One of the best companies but have politics when it comes to salary hike and onsite.Campus is really good and have a lot of exposure.Managers are friendly but focus mainly on people they know.

May 11, 2022
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Infosys, as it helps us improve. We are glad you are having a good overall experience with the company.At Infosys, we hope our team members can feel supported by their managers. Our managers vow by the Infosys Manager Code, which includes seven dynamic elements a manager lives by during his/her lifecycle in the organization. We are sorry if you feel there are politics at the company. We value your feedback and will work to see how we can foster a more supportive environment. Thank you.

Average working experience

- Work on multiple projects- Work on weekend is mandatory- Sometimes high demand and extreme work hours- No proper connect with leadership

May 11, 2022
Thank you for providing feedback about your time at Infosys. We are grateful for your input. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have a positive experience with us. We are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations with projects, workload, or leadership communication. We will take a close look to determine what can be done; thank you for your time with us!

Awesome place

May 11, 2022
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled that you had a good experience at Infosys. We wish you success in your future career!

Nice place to work

Nice place to work. Good management. You can learn lot's of fron here. Work and personal life balance is good.. I would suggest prepare for Infosys...

May 11, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. We hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company, and we are so glad you are enjoying the management, learning opportunities, and work-life balance at the company. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Good learning and good projects

- I got to work on good challenging projects. lots of learning opportunities. - lots of learning opportunities - good benefits - good WLB, most of the time

May 11, 2022
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Infosys, as it helps us improve. One of our main priorities is the growth and development of our team members, and we are overjoyed to hear you have been impressed with the projects you have received. Infosys will always have a green channel for you, and we wish to see you back with us. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

Good

Very nice company for beginners. Initial training is top notch. For fresher, you will learn many new things. Projects are depends on the your performance.

May 11, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and know that we greatly appreciate your feedback. At Infosys, we focus on providing exceptional training and helping team members develop the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed at the company. We appreciate you sharing your experience about our training procedures and project assignments. Thank you.

Productive and over paced

Good to work with Infosys once in a carrier. It gives good life learning experience and exposure to work anywhere, in any company. Good food option and networking within campus.

May 11, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you had a good overall experience with the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys; we wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Good company to start

Good company to start.Lot of opportunities with different technologies and business verticalMany things depends on the project you assigned toDifficult to get project as most of the time client interview will be three and it will take 1-2 months to get the project

May 11, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience of your time at Infosys. We are happy to hear that the learning opportunities and training were positive aspects of your work experience here. At Infosys, we want all team members to enjoy the projects they work on, and we are disappointed you feel some projects were unsatisfactory. We take your feedback seriously and will keep it in mind as we continually improve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with

• Infosys
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?