Infosys

India709 reviews

Found 709 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,894 reviews
mysorefresherinfrastructurehikecampusinfysalaryproject

Nice campus

Nice campus. Good training . I was there through campus. Terrible pay. Work culture differs from project to project. Need to be lucky to have right team mates.

November 29, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are grateful for your input. At Infosys, we strive to provide exceptional training, and we appreciate you sharing your experience with our training procedures. We have implemented Infosys LEX, a training feature that can be used for "learning anytime, anywhere" through mobile devices and laptops. We wish you success in your future career.

Provides less salary. Growth depends on process to process. Awesome campus. Knowledgeable colleagues. Getting to learn a lot from everyone.

November 23, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys.

Infosys insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

It is overall an good experience to work here.

It is overall an good experience to work here. Good work culture, less work pressure and good life balance.Good place to start a career. .

November 23, 2022
Thank you for your kind review! At Infosys, we strive to provide an experience that promotes a healthy work-life balance. We are glad that this has been a positive aspect of your experience here.We prioritize cultivating a positive culture that fosters inclusiveness, openness, and a mindset of exploration and applied innovation. We are so glad you have enjoyed the working environment at Infosys. It is a pleasure having you as part of our company!

Productive working place that provides us a good work-life balance

Productive working place that provides us a good work-life balance. It supports us for our career advancements. The work culture is very much knowledgable.

November 9, 2022
Thank you for your review and feedback. At Infosys, we prioritize cultivating a positive culture that fosters inclusiveness, openness, and a mindset of exploration and applied innovation. We are overjoyed that this was the case for you. Thanks for being part of Infosys. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

Good

Its good because I worked from home only soo its in remote work.. and i njoyed my work..and my team members are like in friendly relationship..like our home members...

October 6, 2022
Thank you for your sharing your experience. At Infosys, we prioritize creating a positive work environment and are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the people you work with. We are grateful to have you on our team!

First of all we should have patience once you decided to join at infosys. Because the process is very slow

Nothing much if you wanna work in dev side project better looking for other companies becoz for fresher it can be support or dev we can't predict anything it's a random process lucky guys get dev projects

Pros

We can claim internet charges

Cons

Slow process, low salary

October 3, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and know that we greatly appreciate your feedback. At Infosys, we aim to have smooth policies and processes. We are saddened that this has not been your experience. We hope you will also use our resolution hubs to address your concerns. Thank you.

Non supportive seniors

When I worked in Infosys seniors were not supportive at all and also working culture was not good. There was favoratism amongst seniors and they just exploit person like anything in Infosys. Infosys is good company but seniors were not good at all. Overall I have bad memories in Infosys working with seniors

September 27, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. At the company, we aim for effective, transparent management practices that will aid team members on the path to innovation and success. We are saddened to hear that you have not had a positive experience with the managers you work with. We will take a close look to determine what can be done. We wish you a successful future.

Na

No comments, I don’t like to express my experience working at Infosys campus, mangers and HRs owned the company. With out reason they can trash any employee.

Pros

Nope

Cons

Nope

September 20, 2022
Thank you for your review and feedback. We take your feedback seriously and will do what we can to improve. At Infosys, we strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are sorry you have not been satisfied with your experience. Thank you for your time with us.

Suoer

Company is good the culture is also good and job security and more guarantable and freshers can gain more knowledge from Infosys more security but salary less that's it

August 4, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. Thank you, and we wish you a successful future!

It's nice interacting with respectable persons belong to the infosys company.

I am very glad to be part of the infosys company because the interaction between employees and respectable persons is very nice. They clarify our doubts with patience. The way of the explanation is in a good manner. I am inspired the way of their spoke in English. I am also learn form them and I will become a good speaker. Thank you

May 26, 2022
Thank you for your positive review of your experience at Infosys. We strive to implement integrity and transparency into our management practices, and we are happy to hear that you have had a good experience in this regard. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you are part of our team.

Office looks awesome

A very good company to start a career with, the brand represents everything "INFOSYS ". The higher management is also very supportive and helpful for the new bees.

May 17, 2022
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled that you had a good experience at Infosys. We wish you success in your future career!

Fun

Good palce to work . Good employer . Free food . Nice people . Really good . Happy me . Keep the good work . All the best for your future .

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Shifts

May 17, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys!

No work life balance in company

Every Weekend you will get from your manager call related to work.No work life balance in company.Stressful life.Even you did not get any free time to learn anythings.

April 28, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your honest feedback about your experience at Infosys. We strive to provide our team members with a positive work-life balance, and we are sorry to hear that has not been your experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously. We encourage you to take advantage of HALE, our flagship program that focuses on health and lifestyle enrichment. Thank you.

Productive and Fun work environment

I felt very happy when I had cracked the interview and got this job and then they hired me for his Google process and i could say it was very good free food and nice work environment there.

Pros

Free Food Work culture Team Support Growth Plans

Cons

Salary hikes are less

April 21, 2022
We appreciate your feedback about your experience at Infosys. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. We hope you can continue to grow with us!

Knowledge, empowerment

Got to learn a lot of thing while working with Infosys. Great place to master your skills. Infosys is giant company and has collaboration with most of the multinational companies.

March 15, 2022

Productive and fun work environment

Amazing work environment and supportive team members and team leader, I am like to work in infosys bpo as a process executive. And I learned many things to my team and my managers

March 2, 2022
Thank you for the kind review! We greatly appreciate your feedback. At Infosys, we strive to provide an atmosphere that allows us to improve ourselves, our teams, our services, and our products to become the best possible. We are so glad this has been a positive part of your experience. It is a pleasure having you as part of our company!

Good working environment with safe guidelines.Good fun and entertainment at working placeWe have team outs yearly thrice and team lunchAll employees have safety rules with good guards

Pros

Yes we have team lunches monthly

Cons

Ofcourse we need work on long hours in month end

February 11, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to reach out to your manager with any concerns.

Over all company profile is good but some remarks related to HR'S and management team.

I'm very happy to work in Infosys only because of company profile and CEO'S helping hands. It's common remark every some company will have due to their improper managers and improper team leads who don't know how to handle the team.

Pros

Work culture is good

Cons

Indirectly discourage the employee who are working very hard. Non necessary meeting.

January 28, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. We hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company and are thrilled that you enjoy the Infosys culture.We also appreciate you telling us about your experience with the managers you work with. We will take a close look to determine what can be done and encourage you to use our internal resolution hubs to voice your concerns. Thank you.

Nice place to work .. especially for freshers

I have worked as testing executive for 4 months .nice place for freshers as well as experienced. Nice work culture, training institute is one of the best .

Pros

Brand name

January 25, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Infosys! We are pleased to hear that you found Infosys to be a great place to start a career. We hope you can continue to grow with us and take advantage of the learning opportunities available at the company. We are grateful to have you on the team!

Productive and Friendly work place

For a fresher, it is great place to learn new skills and knowledge and develop ourselves. It has a friendly working environment. It's a great opportunity to work there.

August 18, 2021
Thank you for your kind review. We prioritize cultivating a positive work culture, and we are so glad you enjoy the working environment at Infosys. It is a pleasure having you as part of our company!

There is no opportunities to hike a salary it's very big game with employees

There is no opportunities to hike a salary it's very big game with employees so please give a good packages to your employees then they will not leave from Infosys because Infosys has not much more salary hike and also not good packages for freshers

Pros

Cons

Yes there was work above 8 hours

July 12, 2021
Thank you for letting us know your feelings about our company. Here at Infosys, we strive to reward our employees generously for their hard work, and we are very sorry that you feel that this has not been the case. We appreciate your input and will discuss with the leadership team about how we can improve. Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with

• Infosys
  • Executive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?