Infosys

Senior Process Engineer558 reviews
India558 reviews

Found 558 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,900 reviews
mysorefresherinfrastructurehikecampusinfysalaryproject

Best place to build career

Best place to build career.Good workplace culture.Management is good and decission.Best part is working 5 days a week.Oppourtunity to Learn new skill is good.

December 5, 2022
Thank you for your review and feedback. At Infosys, we prioritize cultivating a positive culture that fosters inclusiveness, openness, and a mindset of exploration and applied innovation. We are overjoyed that this was the case for you. Thanks for being part of Infosys. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

Networking helps you grow faster

A treasure island but no free time to explore them. The breaks are too short & work life balance is difficult to maintain. Alternate night & day shifts every month affects your health.

Pros

Good job culture

Cons

Leaves are not encouraged, Daily workload is huge

December 5, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you had a good overall experience with the company. We appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind as we continually improve.

Infosys insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Job security

Job security and culture is the most important. Also the company gave us a life balance. Also working in the company named Infosys gave us a better status in the society. But overall the compensation provided for the work done is dissatisfied.

November 9, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. We hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company, and we are so glad you enjoyed the work culture and job security at the company. We wish you success in your future career!

work life balance

relaxedlearned many new tacticts best managementcorprate culturenight shiftteam work infosys leads the corprate culture and best in allrecommended to friends and all.

Pros

best company

Cons

salary is less

October 7, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. Thank you, and we wish you a successful future!

Informative and good work culture

Very informative, competitive , good work culture, seniors are very good and supportive, very good food court, healthy environment, very good company.

September 29, 2022

rocking

I learned how to deal with the multiple clients and work in a team, so it was a basically a team work so the work was smooth and no stress at all.There are many things inside the company so had a best time here.

Pros

awesome campus

September 24, 2022
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled that you had a good experience at Infosys. We wish you success in your future career!

Good Company for Freshers

Good experience at MYSORE training campus. You will never feel like coming back to your work place or client location from your training.. Because you are going to experience the best training and trainers too.. Lot of learning exposure. But suggestions to whoever is joining infosys...make sure that you check what would be your job role go through the job description and at the end of your interview question your interview to brief you about the role/ job description.. Many freshers do this mistake of not trying to know about the job role and later when they start working and blame the company..It's good company for freshers to get the work exposure.

August 28, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are grateful for your input. At Infosys, we strive to provide exceptional training, and we appreciate you sharing your experience with our training procedures. We have implemented Infosys LEX, a training feature that can be used for "learning anytime, anywhere" through mobile devices and laptops. We wish you success in your future career.

It was a good company

It has been good with infosys everyone should not look again to join this company one of the finest company you will see now a days.definitely a big yes .

June 16, 2022
Thank you for the positive review of Infosys! Know that we greatly appreciate and value your feedback. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Productive Good company to work.job security work and life balance,extra payouts for extra working hours plus comp off

Good company to work.job security work and life balance,extra payouts for extra working hours plus comp off.Relaxed work no streching hours..lots of floor activities for employees..learning courses available free of cost with affiliated institute

March 18, 2022
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled that you have had a good experience at Infosys. We are glad to have you with us!

Bad experience with Infosys.

Team leader behave like a school teacher that's why there are no working environment it's looks like we are studying in a school no professionalism. I am frustrated from my job.

Pros

No pros in this company.

Cons

No working environment, stressful life, no work life balance.

March 15, 2022
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, including the pros and cons. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company. Regarding management practices, the working environment, and the work-life balance, we are sorry you feel the company does not do well in those areas. We will do what we can to foster a more consistent positive culture throughout the organization. If you still have concerns, we hope you will use our internal resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to address them. We are grateful to have you with us.

Management and culture is worst

Infosys has High attrition rates because of poor job satisfaction and culture.. Only Buildings and having good campus doesn't make any sense...Management and culture is absolutely worst...HR does not do anything if u complain and Very rude....I worked in Mphasis and Other companies which is smaller than Infosys but far far better than this company...

March 3, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. At the company, we aim for effective, transparent management practices that will aid team members on the path to innovation and success. We are saddened to hear that you have not had a positive experience with the managers you work with. We encourage you to use our internal resolution hubs such as HEAR to voice your concerns. Thank you.

Productive and friendly working environment with sports activities.

*Excellent place to start your career.*Good working environment.*Friendly peers & staffs.*Job security. *Competitive & helpful in improving your career. *Holiday Procedures.

March 2, 2022

Productive place

Overall good company for Freshers and good environment for work. I gained lot of experience in this company and very supportive management here. I would recommend for Freshers.

Pros

Job security and stressful work

January 28, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Infosys! We are pleased to hear that you found Infosys to be a great place to start a career. We hope you can continue to grow with us and take advantage of the learning opportunities available at the company. We are grateful to have you on the team!

Worst company

Very very less salary and worst people in the top position, once they come to know that you are leaving for other Process through IJP also they truly start hating you. No hike in package

November 8, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your time while here at Infosys. We value your feedback and will review your words to determine what can be done to improve. Thank you.

Except salary i would say one of the best place to work.

Nothing much, everything is fine working environment is good, co-worker are excellent, but as the main thing salary sucks, how could such a big company can pay a glass of salary.

Pros

Good working environment, relax in working, great canteen

Cons

salary

No employee satisfaction

I felt very dissatisfactions with Infosys, because less slary more work pressure.. that's what I felt since my last day in Infosys.. bucketing system, respective teams will give support to regional wise as per manager where he is belonging from

Pros

No pros

Cons

Salary packages and salry hike

November 8, 2021
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Infosys. Regarding compensation and hike, please know that our rewards model is inclusive and prioritizes taking care of talents across job levels, from early-career rewards to loyalty programs and across geographies. We are sorry you feel this has not been the case. We appreciate your input and will discuss with the leadership team about what can be done to improve. Thank you.

productive and fun way of environment is depending upon the process and the pocess manager

Motivation is very important for the employee to have productive work. salary has to be increased automatically without facing any difficulties by the higher authorities. Until and unless we do not talk to the manager there is no hike in salary

Pros

free lunch, free transport

Cons

reduce the working hours

Work environment is good

If you are looking for better work environment, Infosys is the right choose. But if you are looking for better Salary, other organizations would provide good salary and benifits

Pros

Work environment is good

Cons

No free lunch/ dinner/ breakfast and salary is less

In Infosys BPM Apart from salary and increments everything is good

Very good option for fresherShould not expect more hikesNo worry of job safetyGood heath benefitsJust be ready with your basics and communication at the time of interviews

Pros

Job safety, infrastructure, work-life balance, heath benefits, job culture

Cons

Lowest salry in the BPO industry, hike is a joke no extra benefits like, two way cab, increment, bonus, leaves, no Indian holiday etc

Productive but require more promotions and salary hike

Good infrastructure. Good training. Secure environment. No bonus. Salary hike too way less. Delay in Promotions even after clearing the eligibility criteria.

Good place to work. Infrastructure is awesome.

Working for Infosys was really good.. Good management and highly professional.. A excellent place to grow .. Friendly Co workers. It's an ocean and many things to explore.

Pros

Birthday party

Cons

Extended hours of working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with