Infosys

India1,439 reviews

Found 1,439 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,870 reviews
mysorefresherinfrastructurehikecampusinfysalaryproject

Average

The training and actual projects rarely have a connection between them! Overall, an okay place but pay is too less. Self learning and motivation is a must.

November 29, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. Thank you, and we wish you a successful future!

Productive and fun place

You can learn a lots of new technologies if you work at infosys.learnings wise it was very good only issue is compensation.culture is very goof at infy

November 21, 2022
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Infosys, as it helps us improve. One of our main priorities is the growth and development of our team members, and we are overjoyed to hear you have been impressed with the projects you have received. Infosys will always have a green channel for you, and we wish to see you back with us. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

Infosys insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Good company

Good work environment and lots if techBut pay is very low in the market. Also the promotions and hike are very late. Pay is not based on your talent but based on their fixed limit

November 17, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. Please know that we take your feedback seriously. At Infosys, we strive to reward our team members generously for their hard work and contributions to the company. Our total rewards framework includes monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry if the compensation has not met your expectations. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We encourage you to contact your HR manager if you have specific concerns regarding your individual compensation and growth. Thank you for being a valued member of Infosys.

Ok to work

My manager didn't even give hike as if it will be deducted from his salary. There is nothing much I have learnt. Wasted my 3 years there should hv left soon.Other than that work like balance was ok. And my colleagues were also nice.

Pros

Free coffee and beautiful campus

Cons

No performance hike

November 17, 2022
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, including the pros and cons. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company. Regarding hikes and learning, we are sorry you feel the company does not do well in those areas. We will keep your feedback in mind as we continually improve. Thank you for your time with us.

good

The company have great training facilities. If you got the into good project, you will excel your career. Good Learning curve, execellent opportunity.

November 16, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are grateful for your input. At Infosys, we strive to provide exceptional training, and we appreciate you sharing your experience with our training procedures. We have implemented Infosys LEX, a training feature that can be used for "learning anytime, anywhere" through mobile devices and laptops. We wish you success in your future career.

Overall its a great company to work with but only concern is the salary hike, its should be revised accordingly. My team is great and I'm happy wo work here.

Pros

Great work culture

Cons

Salary has to be revised

October 21, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys.

Nice company to work and have good management but very less salary compared to other companies and less hoke given. Overall good company only issue is salary

October 19, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you had a good overall experience with the company. We appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind as we continually improve.

Good company with well defined policies (WLB depends on project assigned)

Good company with well defined policies (WLB depends on project assigned)Should be ready to re locate if not assigned to project within 1 month of on boarding

October 18, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. At the company, our goal is to provide a positive workplace where team members can grow and achieve success, and we are happy that you are pleased with the policies and processes we have in place. We hope you continue to grow with us!

Stagnant Growth - Good WLB

Infosys is one of places which won't value an experienced resource until they resign. They prefer to keep a person in the same JL as long as possible to save budget and the employee is forced to quit due to stalled career growth. No career growth despite receiving excellent ratings every quarter.

September 27, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously. At Infosys, the growth and development of our team members are two of our top priorities. We are sorry if you feel that there is limited growth at the company. We do our best to ensure growth opportunities for team members at all stages in their career paths, considering individual goals and aspirations. Please consider using our career mosaic resource to help build the career of your choice. We have defined the career growth journey for all of our talents—from early-career to leadership positions. There are also several opportunities for the fast-trackers and talents who are going the extra mile. We encourage you to contact your manager about specific plans for your career growth. Thank you, and we look forward to continuing to work with you!

Great learning experience

pros:1. Good work culture2. Management is good.3. Good learning experiencecons:1. No career growth. 2. Very difficult to change teams within the company.3.Poor work -life balance

September 29, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously. At Infosys, the growth and development of our team members are one of our top priorities. We are sorry if you feel that there is limited growth at the company. We do our best to ensure growth opportunities for team members at all stages in their career paths, considering individual goals and aspirations. We will review your feedback and wish you the best in your future.

Productive and fun workplace with foosball table

Its very nice company with great management and big project with fun activities but the composition provided is way below than expectation according to the work.

Excellent company and good work life balance

It is a good company to stabilise and for future perspective. You will get everything including work life balance and job security. You will get good learning opportunity as well.

Pros

Excellent company and good work life balance

Cons

Salary

September 27, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to reach out to your manager with any salary concerns.

It is a great place to work, but not the best place because of the very poor salary we get. But, a best place for freshers. The facilities provided are great.

September 15, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience during your time at Infosys. We are pleased to hear that you found Infosys to be a great place to start a career. Thank you for your feedback about compensation as well. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. Thank you, and we wish you success in your future career!

Nice culture and Low Salary

1. Good work culture and environment2. Learning and development would be greatful3. Salary low as compare to other companies4. Slow development of an individual (depends)

Pros

Cons

Salary

September 29, 2022

Very productive

Good company to work anytime.Initially i started as fresher and completed training herr next moved to employee position.Great tk start my career with infosys and very grateful for the opportunity.

September 1, 2022
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Infosys. Our goal is to provide all team members with a career that "never stands still." We are overjoyed that you have had such a positive time with us! We hope that team members can build the career of their choice through our career mosaic resource. We appreciate your review and wish you the best in your future!

Better than nothing

If you are looking for something rather than wasting your time then only join this company and stay focused to learn and leave after 2 years for better opportunity

August 28, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and know that we greatly appreciate your feedback. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have a positive experience with us. We are saddened to hear that there have been negative aspects of your experience. To discuss your individual concerns, please reach out to your manager. Thank you.

Lots of politics happens here. Good for freshers

Salary will be less after working 2 or 3 years.Work environment is not good. Lots of pressure would be there. They don't provide good hike after working for 14 to 15 hrs

August 17, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your honest feedback about your experience at Infosys. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company. We are sorry to hear we left you with a negative impression. We would love to hear about your experience further and make things right. If you have the chance, please use our resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to explain your concerns. Thank you.

Job securityGood work life balanceFriendly environmentBut needs to login daily for 9.15 hrsSalary is not per market standard,year end hike is pathetic.

August 11, 2022

Good learning for freshers

Best training experience. But you will be assigned to random technology if you are a fresher. Management is good. Changing project is very tough. Work and learning is also good.

Pros

Good learning

Cons

Low salary

August 9, 2022
We appreciate you sharing your experience! We aim to provide all team members with opportunities to learn and grow, and we are pleased to hear you are taking advantage of the learning opportunities available. For example, Infosys LEX is the epitome of "learning anytime, anywhere" and can be accessed through mobile devices and laptops for all forms of learning. We appreciate your contributions to the company and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Best to build your career

You will get proper opportunity to build your career. Nice management. Good team and colleagues. Weekly review of the progress. Fairly perfomance management judgement.

August 4, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys!

More exposure to new technology

Good company for freshersGood trainingMysore campus is awesomeChance onsite will be there based on the project you are working.Work life balance New technology

August 4, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. We hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company, and we are so glad you enjoyed the training, campus, work-life balance, and technology at the company. We wish you success in your future career!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with