Infosys

System Engineer1,602 reviews
India1,602 reviews

Found 1,602 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,870 reviews
mysorefresherinfrastructurehikecampusinfysalaryproject

Amazing team, project and learning

I was able to learn a lot from my senior colleagues. The project I was involved with had a supporting team. Encouraged to come up with out-of-box ideas.

November 29, 2022
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Infosys, as it helps us improve. One of our main priorities is the growth and development of our team members, and we are overjoyed to hear you have been impressed with the projects you have received. Infosys will always have a green channel for you, and we wish to see you back with us. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

waste of time

70% interns sitting on bench and there are no time period how long it can be .no projects in many domain and mangers want an experience from bench interns. neither they give opportunities to intern for their career growth nor help in getting projects but want an experience from fresher

November 16, 2022
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Infosys, as it helps us improve. One of our main priorities is the growth and development of our team members, and we are sorry to hear you have not been impressed with the projects you have received. We have iAmplify, IJPs, and rotations focused on those who want to do something new, given they match the demand and eligibility. If you have concerns about the projects assigned to you, please, do not hesitate to reach out to your manager. We are continually striving to improve and hope you can grow with us. Thank you.

Infosys insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Good place to work for beginners. Co-employees were helpful and they also encouragetYou to learn new things . However, I think the salary they pay is less.

November 16, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys!

Productive workplace

Good but stressful. After training u will be allocated to different domains to be very surprising dat you are not aware of especially trending technologies.

November 14, 2022
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled that you had a good experience at Infosys. We wish you success in your future career!

Please check package before joining any company.

In any MNC, the package in which you are hired will remain same for the next one to two years and you can only see a little growth. In Infosys, you can easily change the technology in which you are working but need to wait for 2-3 months but it is easy. But in other companies it's a long procedure. So overall it's a good company for fresher and for experienced too but check the package before joining.

Pros

Work and life balance

November 14, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and know that we greatly appreciate your feedback. At Infosys, we strive to provide our team members with a positive work-life balance, and we are pleased to hear that this was your experience. We have developed HALE, our flagship program that focuses on health and lifestyle enrichment. Thanks for being part of Infosys. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

Best and productive enviorement. there are so many things to learn and expore. Training sessions are mind-blowing and will help an individual for lifelong.

November 9, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. We hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company, and we are so glad you enjoyed the environment, learning, and training at the company. We wish you success in your future career!

Good

Best training for freshers. Great exposure to IT world. Very structured organisation with great infrastructure. The Hike on par with other major IT companies.

November 3, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are grateful for your input. At Infosys, we strive to provide exceptional training, and we appreciate you sharing your experience with our training procedures. We have implemented Infosys LEX, a training feature that can be used for "learning anytime, anywhere" through mobile devices and laptops. We wish you success in your future career.

nice workplace environment...

gud company but salary is very low training was really gud, but hectic work hours no work-life balance, and little to no compensation on working on holidays...

November 1, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. At Infosys, we want to create the best possible experience for our employees, and we are thrilled that the company, environment, and training have been positive aspects of your experience. Regarding compensation and work-life balance, we are sorry you do not feel the company does well in those areas. We take your feedback seriously and will do what we can to improve.

Very good

Very good company with exemplary infrastructure. The policies are really good and help to socialize people without compromising on the quality of work being done.

October 20, 2022
Thank you for the positive review! It is great to hear that you enjoyed the campus and facilities at the company. Infosys is known to have world-class facilities, and its campuses are talked about everywhere. We have celebrated the success of our carbon-neutral journey, already ahead of the expected timeline. We appreciate your feedback and wish you well in the next steps of your career.

Good company

Best training for freshers .Mysore campus is awesome Lots of on-site opportunities Best place to start your career .Salary hike is very less .Awesome food courts

October 21, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. Thank you, and we wish you a successful future!

Pathetic company

This company has no ethical values and all they care about is not paying employees what they deserve. It's unhealthy environment. They don't care about anything atleast giving respect to employees and politics are too much

October 17, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. Our goal is to provide a positive workplace where team members can grow and achieve success, and we are sorry if you are not satisfied with the policies and processes we have in place. We will keep your feedback in mind as we continually improve. We wish you the best in the future.

On board

Not good enough they took lot of time and i literally waited for months with no salary. Management was not good enough. Work place culture is good lot of things can't be learned

October 14, 2022
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, including the pros and cons. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company. Regarding your salary, management and the workplace culture, we are sorry you feel the company does not do well in those areas. If you still have concerns, we hope you will use our internal resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to address them. We are grateful to have you with us.

Na

a typical day at work- Goodwhat you learned- Nothingmanagement- Not so goodworkplace culture- goodthe hardest part of the job- Nothingthe most enjoyable part of the job- Events

October 18, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. At Infosys, our employee value proposition focuses on learning, experiences, and career growth, and we are continuously striving to help our team members navigate their next. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors. #ForeverInfoscion

Good brand name to start your career with.

It is good if you get a development project after your training. Though the salary structure is not good , but you will be able to learn a lot if you a part of a good project.

September 19, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. At Infosys, we hope all team members can have a positive experience with their projects. We are so glad this has been the case for you! Thank you for your feedback about compensation as well. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations with compensation. We are grateful for your contributions to the company!

Fun place

Good to join as experienced but not recommended for freshers since salary is low. Lot of support projects so no tech growth.

September 15, 2022
We appreciate your honest feedback about your experience at Infosys. We are pleased to hear that you found Infosys to be a great place to start a career. We hope you can continue to grow with us and take advantage of the learning opportunities available at the company. Thank you for your feedback about compensation as well. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys!

Productive and Nice facilities, Good management

Good company to work with. Flexible working hours . Good management. Facilities are ample. Opportunities are really good. On-site exposure need to be enhanced

September 1, 2022
Thank you for your review. At Infosys, we strive to cultivate an excellent reputation for the company name, and we are overjoyed that you are proud to be an Infosys team member! We are grateful to have you with us.

The best company I'm working for!!!

The company is very professional and supportive. There's a lot of opportunity for career building. They offer good perks and path to curve. The working environment is friendly and every day of working with infosys is a new learning!!. My experience has been nothing but pleasant!!!.

September 1, 2022

Productive and good place for freshers

If you are growth oriented and open to hardwork, then join Infosys.If you want to relax and enjoy your beginning days then don't join Infosys.In the beginning days, while training you may have to give time for assignments in weekend too, which is also good for you in a long run.

Pros

Good training, Reimbursements

Cons

Needs a lot of hardwork

August 28, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are grateful for your input. At Infosys, we strive to provide exceptional training, and we are thrilled this has been a positive aspect of your experience. We have implemented Infosys LEX, a training feature that can be used for "learning anytime, anywhere" through mobile devices and laptops. If you have not done so, we encourage you to take advantage of this program. We are continually improving and hope you will be able to grow with us!

Good workplace

Good company to work for, especially freshers, to learn more about the corporate culture.PositivesTraining given is excellent.NegativesMay be put on support project

Pros

Training

Cons

May be put on support project

Good place for freshers

They lrovide opportunities for freshers, but con is low pay and no hikes. They have a great work life balance but that depends on your job role. Projects are allocated based on comoany requirement, not your choice.

August 28, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Systems Engineer

Work was good. Only problem is we cannot choose the stream which we like. Benefits are good. Everything depends on the project we land on. Mysore training is a boon

August 28, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. At Infosys, we strive to reward our team members generously for their hard work and contributions to the company. Our total rewards framework includes monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are happy you have been pleased with the compensation package! Thank you for being a valued member of Infosys.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with

• Infosys
  • System Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?