Infosys

India754 reviews

Found 754 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,870 reviews
mysorefresherinfrastructurehikecampusinfysalaryproject

Good Work culture

Most of things depend on the project you get allocated to Appraisal are not good. Job security and work culture are great. Infosys infrastructure is one of the best.

Pros

Infrastructure, Job Security and Work Culture

Cons

Appraisal

November 14, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys!

Good work life balance

Hikes and promotions are a problem. Laterals get more hike but people who are staying from long time and work good do not get good pay. Average working hours is 9.15.

Pros

Work life balance, Transport

Cons

Working hours, salary

November 14, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and know that we greatly appreciate your feedback. At Infosys, we strive to provide our team members with a positive work-life balance, and we are pleased to hear that this was your experience. We have developed HALE, our flagship program that focuses on health and lifestyle enrichment. Thanks for being part of Infosys. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

Infosys insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Good

Overall good..but the hike and promotion were very slow..there is not much of a politics..managers are helpful..relaxed environment..no free food.......

November 11, 2022
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, including the pros and cons. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company. Regarding slow hikes and promotions, we are sorry you feel the company does not do well in those areas. We will keep your feedback in mind as we continually improve. Thank you for your time with us.

Good place to work.once u join u cannot leave Infosys.campus is very good.Work place is good.Lots of other activities u can participate based on your interest

November 7, 2022
Thank you for your review and feedback. At Infosys, we prioritize cultivating a positive culture that fosters inclusiveness, openness, and a mindset of exploration and applied innovation. We are overjoyed that this was the case for you. Thanks for being part of Infosys. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

Overall Good

Good work life balance and it highly depends on the project.IJP option is good which helps in internal movement and Role change .Hikes are not that great

November 7, 2022

Work life balance

Good work environment, team work. Job satisfaction. Upskilling and Reskilling. Work life balance. It's great place to work and learn new things. Best place to work.

November 3, 2022
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled that you have had a good experience at Infosys. We are glad to have you with us!

Great Place to Work

Great Place to Work, provided you are in a good team. Infosys has very good campuses, so if you are looking for recreational activities then you will have so many options. But apart from that, compensation benefits are not in par with market standards. HR policies are solid.

Pros

Great Work place

Cons

Salary not in par

October 20, 2022
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled that you had a good experience at Infosys. We wish you success in your future career!

Productive and fun activities

In my tenure. I wholly enjoy the project activities and tasks assigned and also other fun activities to reduce our stress at work. So mostly we felt energized and happy to work.

Pros

Good support from the team and management

Cons

So far good

October 10, 2022

Decent company

Growth depends on the project you are drafted into,CTC and hikes are pretty less especially if one is starting as a fresher,Switch would seem to be the obvious option at some point,Infosys invests a lot into L&D so make sure you explore that,Best part is the campus

October 6, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Negative professionals

Management feel like they are not running the company and they feel like they are running the country. HR feel whole country is following them with their rules. Time waste company. If you really have Brain then you will have super fun with the great Infy professionals. 😀

October 3, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. At the company, we aim for effective, transparent management practices that will aid team members on the path to innovation and success. We are saddened to hear that you have not had a positive experience with the managers you work with. We will take a close look to determine what can be done. We wish you a successful future.

Friendly workplace with great infrastructure

Worked for 8+ years in the company from 2010-2019. Have good memories working there. made friends for lifetime. very good job security and many many projects. however, Salary and benefits are average. hike percentage was often too minimal. promotions are not fairly given.

September 14, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to reach out to your manager with any concerns.

Best environment for learners and freshers

One of the best places to start your career. You'll get a reasonable amount of time and resources to learn new things and apply them to projects depending on requirements. Lots of extracurricular activities for employees who want things other e than 9-5 jobs. Ample opportunities to excel in your personal career growth.

Pros

Team building activities, Extra curricular activities

Cons

Salary hikes were less compared to market

September 12, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Infosys! We are pleased to hear that you found Infosys to be a great place to start a career. At Infosys, we strive to reward our team members generously for their hard work and contributions to the company. Our total rewards framework includes monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry if the compensation has not met your expectations. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. Good luck in the next steps of your journey. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

Nice work culture with good projects and job security

Good company for learning new technologies .Very stable and secured job.Leave policy is not so good.Wellmanaged HR processes but yearly hike is low 5 to 10 percent only.

Good workplace

Very good workplace.Full job security, No hire and fire policy.Management also good in infy.Work will be depends on the projects .Quarterly they are planning big events . You can enjoy with colleagues for project parties.

September 8, 2022
Thank you for the positive review of Infosys! Know that we greatly appreciate and value your feedback. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Workplace

Work-life balance needs to be improved.Management needs to be sensitive towards employee requirement.Focus is on cloud certification specifically Azure.

September 8, 2022
Thank you for your review and feedback. We take your feedback seriously and will do what we can to improve. At Infosys, we strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are sorry you have not been satisfied with your experience. We encourage you to take advantage of our internal resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to voice your concerns.

Recommended to work

Infosys is great organization, if you hit the right project with right package then you can settle down there. It would be great experience for you and career growth is also good.

September 8, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.At Infosys, the growth and development of our team members are two of our top priorities. We are excited to hear that you have enjoyed the growth opportunities at the company. We do our best to ensure growth opportunities for team members at all stages in their career paths, considering individual goals and aspirations. We have developed our career mosaic resource to help build the career of your choice. Thank you, and we look forward to continuing to work with you!

Good to work work life balance and fun

Nice place to have work life balance , employee friendly good employee benefits .job security.work culture .skill gains. Domain knowledge

Na

It’s a very good company for a fresher but at the end its all depends on the project manager i guess it applicable for all the companies but your job is secure

Pros

Growth

Cons

Pay

August 28, 2022
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Infosys. Our goal is to provide all team members with a career that "never stands still." We are overjoyed that you have had such a positive time with us! We hope that team members can build the career of their choice through our career mosaic resource. We appreciate your review and wish you the best in your future!

Worst company to work for

I still feel guility for the day that i sat in the interview of this company. They will never give good projects to people. The projects that we will get are mostly based on low programming/ no programming. It is repetitive, boring, career damaging kind of work. Please avoid this company at best.

Pros

No Pros, only cons

Cons

10 hours working schedule, after working from 9am to 9pm. I have to attend meeting again at 10pm from onsite team, Paying 30k to people, and taking too much work, please don't join.

August 28, 2022
Thank you for providing us with feedback about your time at Infosys. Your experience and input are very meaningful to us. At Infosys, we want all team members to enjoy the projects they work on, and we are disappointed you feel some projects are unsatisfactory. If you have concerns about the projects assigned to you, please, do not hesitate to reach out to your manager. We are continually striving to improve and hope you can grow with us. Thank you.

Good company to start as a fresher. Knowledge and growth depends on the project. Work timing depends on the requirements from client. If you can get supportive TL and Collegue work will be easy as in my case.

Pros

Mysore training

Cons

Salary

August 28, 2022

Productive and fun place to work all team members and seniors are helpful

Great opportunity to learn new skill and explore different projects. Great sessions for learning new skills .Course coupon are provided to give external exam.

Cons

No salary increment

August 28, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously. At Infosys, we aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are disappointed that we have not met your expectations with compensation. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. We are continually striving to improve and hope you can continue to grow with us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with