Infosys

Infosys

Infosys Employee Review

Work life balance, have to wait long to reach your expectations.

If you want onsite have to stay back for years with lot and lots of patience. Because indian take home salary is very less.Good for work life balance. If you allocated to one project untill or unless the project get escalation no work pressure.

Pros

Work life balance, cool colleagues

Cons

Less Salary

August 11, 2022
Thank you for your review! At Infosys, we hope to provide our team members with an outstanding working experience, and we understand the important role of flexibility. We are glad that the flexibility of the company has been a positive aspect of your experience. It is a pleasure working with you!

Same roleSame location

Good

Good place to work at and has lots os learning opportunities. Has so many meeting and need to stretch because of meetings mainly. Overall recommended.

September 19, 2022
We appreciate you sharing your experience! We aim to provide all team members with opportunities to learn and grow, and we are pleased to hear you are taking advantage of the learning opportunities available. We appreciate your contributions to the company and look forward to continuing to work with you!
Same role

Productive and tech rich

Project wise difference in all aspects gets changed. Overall can expect a fair experience at Infosys. Pay and hike are fairly decent. Onsite opportunities there based on project

September 14, 2022
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled that you have had a good experience at Infosys. We are glad to have you with us!
Same location

First of all we should have patience once you decided to join at infosys. Because the process is very slow

Nothing much if you wanna work in dev side project better looking for other companies becoz for fresher it can be support or dev we can't predict anything it's a random process lucky guys get dev projects

Pros

We can claim internet charges

Cons

Slow process, low salary

October 3, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and know that we greatly appreciate your feedback. At Infosys, we aim to have smooth policies and processes. We are saddened that this has not been your experience. We hope you will also use our resolution hubs to address your concerns. Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with

• Infosys
  • Work life balance, have to wait long to reach your expectations.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?