Infosys

Infosys

Infosys Employee Review

Job securityGood work life balanceFriendly environmentBut needs to login daily for 9.15 hrsSalary is not per market standard,year end hike is pathetic.

August 11, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys.

Same role

Stagnant Growth - Good WLB

Infosys is one of places which won't value an experienced resource until they resign. They prefer to keep a person in the same JL as long as possible to save budget and the employee is forced to quit due to stalled career growth. No career growth despite receiving excellent ratings every quarter.

September 27, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously. At Infosys, the growth and development of our team members are two of our top priorities. We are sorry if you feel that there is limited growth at the company. We do our best to ensure growth opportunities for team members at all stages in their career paths, considering individual goals and aspirations. Please consider using our career mosaic resource to help build the career of your choice. We have defined the career growth journey for all of our talents—from early-career to leadership positions. There are also several opportunities for the fast-trackers and talents who are going the extra mile. We encourage you to contact your manager about specific plans for your career growth. Thank you, and we look forward to continuing to work with you!
Same role

Great learning experience

pros:1. Good work culture2. Management is good.3. Good learning experiencecons:1. No career growth. 2. Very difficult to change teams within the company.3.Poor work -life balance

September 29, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously. At Infosys, the growth and development of our team members are one of our top priorities. We are sorry if you feel that there is limited growth at the company. We do our best to ensure growth opportunities for team members at all stages in their career paths, considering individual goals and aspirations. We will review your feedback and wish you the best in your future.
Same location

work life balance

relaxedlearned many new tacticts best managementcorprate culturenight shiftteam work infosys leads the corprate culture and best in allrecommended to friends and all.

Pros

best company

Cons

salary is less

October 7, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. Thank you, and we wish you a successful future!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with