Infosys

Infosys

Infosys Employee Review

Secured Job with less pay

The company provides good work life balance, work on latest technologies, job security is good, good management.Hikes and variable pays are very low.

June 30, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and know that we greatly appreciate your feedback. At Infosys, we strive to provide our team members with a positive work-life balance, and we are pleased to hear that this was your experience. We have developed HALE, our flagship program that focuses on health and lifestyle enrichment. Thanks for being part of Infosys. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

Same role

Not so Productive , but fun

Unable to move from one technology/project or account to another, manager may not release you .Work life balance is good.Average pay and hike.Lot of extra activities in DCs.

Cons

Lack of growth

August 15, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience of your time at Infosys. We are happy to hear that the work-life balance, compensation, and activities were positive aspects of your work experience here. Thank you for giving your input on career growth opportunities as well. We do our best to ensure growth opportunities for team members at all stages in their career paths, considering individual goals and aspirations. We appreciate your feedback, and we wish you the best in your future endeavors!
Same role

Productive and good work culture

Productive work. good work culture and environment. Work like balance is good although some times it can be stressful but that depends on the criticality of the project. Otherwise overall a good company to work for. Salary and hike is on lower side if compared with other similir organizations.

August 13, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. We look forward to continuing to work with you!
Same location

Good company for freshers

Good company for freshers but for experience it's not so good will have to work on any projects that comes in plate don't really consider your skills for that role. Not much work life balance as it all depends on your project.Having very less communication with management for any opportunities.

Pros

Only good for freshers

Cons

Very less salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with