Infosys

Infosys

Infosys Employee Review

Good

It's a nice place for to start in the IT industry, the training may be a little bit fast but is good most of the time if you do the assignments of the teachers

August 17, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are grateful for your input. At Infosys, we strive to provide exceptional training, and we are thrilled this has been a positive aspect of your experience. We have implemented Infosys LEX, a training feature that can be used for "learning anytime, anywhere" through mobile devices and laptops. If you have not done so, we encourage you to take advantage of this program. We are continually improving and hope you will be able to grow with us!

Same role

Good brand name to start your career with.

It is good if you get a development project after your training. Though the salary structure is not good , but you will be able to learn a lot if you a part of a good project.

September 19, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. At Infosys, we hope all team members can have a positive experience with their projects. We are so glad this has been the case for you! Thank you for your feedback about compensation as well. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations with compensation. We are grateful for your contributions to the company!
Same role

Fun place

Good to join as experienced but not recommended for freshers since salary is low. Lot of support projects so no tech growth.

September 15, 2022
We appreciate your honest feedback about your experience at Infosys. We are pleased to hear that you found Infosys to be a great place to start a career. We hope you can continue to grow with us and take advantage of the learning opportunities available at the company. Thank you for your feedback about compensation as well. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys!
Same roleSame location

Productive and Nice facilities, Good management

Good company to work with. Flexible working hours . Good management. Facilities are ample. Opportunities are really good. On-site exposure need to be enhanced

September 1, 2022
Thank you for your review. At Infosys, we strive to cultivate an excellent reputation for the company name, and we are overjoyed that you are proud to be an Infosys team member! We are grateful to have you with us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with