Infosys

Infosys

Infosys Employee Review

Good company

Good company but low salary .More opportunities for learning and certificationGood Employee benefitsGood for freshersLocation won't be a prob. We will get transfer easily.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Low salary

August 15, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. Thank you, and we wish you a successful future!

Same role

Good brand name to start your career with.

It is good if you get a development project after your training. Though the salary structure is not good , but you will be able to learn a lot if you a part of a good project.

September 19, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. At Infosys, we hope all team members can have a positive experience with their projects. We are so glad this has been the case for you! Thank you for your feedback about compensation as well. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations with compensation. We are grateful for your contributions to the company!
Same role

Fun place

Good to join as experienced but not recommended for freshers since salary is low. Lot of support projects so no tech growth.

September 15, 2022
We appreciate your honest feedback about your experience at Infosys. We are pleased to hear that you found Infosys to be a great place to start a career. We hope you can continue to grow with us and take advantage of the learning opportunities available at the company. Thank you for your feedback about compensation as well. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys!
Same location

Good

Good place to work at and has lots os learning opportunities. Has so many meeting and need to stretch because of meetings mainly. Overall recommended.

September 19, 2022
We appreciate you sharing your experience! We aim to provide all team members with opportunities to learn and grow, and we are pleased to hear you are taking advantage of the learning opportunities available. We appreciate your contributions to the company and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with