Infosys

Infosys

Infosys Employee Review

Good thing gone bad

been working here for a long time, and can see the degradation of skillset and talents year on year.Great resignation really hit the company badly since all the useless rest and vest folks couldn't move and the nimble and hungry folks moved to much better non toxic work areas.Infy can really do wonders if right drie and focus is imparted onto the mid management folks.

July 1, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and know that we greatly appreciate your feedback. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have a positive experience with us. We are saddened to hear that there have been negative aspects of your experience. To discuss your individual concerns, please reach out to your manager. Thank you.

Same role

Good place to learn and work

Infosys has good clients, campus environment is very good and we get many opportunities to work either in domestic or international locations. But once we are into a project and settled it’s very difficult to come out of it.Management is very unsupportive and leave everything to the team members fate. The very bad part is compensation which is very poor when compared to industry standards. No corrections will be done even though we are very critical in the project. Will be left with only option of moving out if we are particular with salary and monetary benefits.

July 26, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience of your time at Infosys. We are happy to hear that the clients, campus, and learning opportunities were positive aspects of your work experience here. Regarding management and compensation, we are sorry that you feel the company does not do well in these areas. We will take your feedback into consideration as we continually work to improve.
Same role

Professional environment but very less hike

Professional environment but very less hike.Project work difficulty depends on the project.It's fun to have more events and extra curricular activities.Job security is somewhat good.But there is politics also that depends on the project management.

Pros

Professional environment, events and extracurricular activities

Cons

Very less hike, politics by some managers

July 14, 2022
Thank you for your kind review! We prioritize cultivating a positive culture that fosters inclusiveness, openness, and a mindset of exploration and applied innovation. We are so glad you have enjoyed the working environment at Infosys.Thank you as well for your feedback on the salary appraisals at the company. We strive to reward our team members generously for their hard work and contributions to the company. We are sorry if the salary appraisals have not met your expectations. We wish you the best in your next steps!
Same location

Job securityGood work life balanceFriendly environmentBut needs to login daily for 9.15 hrsSalary is not per market standard,year end hike is pathetic.

August 11, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with