Infosys

Infosys

Infosys Employee Review

Lots of politics happens here. Good for freshers

Salary will be less after working 2 or 3 years.Work environment is not good. Lots of pressure would be there. They don't provide good hike after working for 14 to 15 hrs

Official response from Infosys

August 17, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your honest feedback about your experience at Infosys. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company. We are sorry to hear we left you with a negative impression. We would love to hear about your experience further and make things right. If you have the chance, please use our resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to explain your concerns. Thank you.

Same roleSame location

Stagnant Growth - Good WLB

Infosys is one of places which won't value an experienced resource until they resign. They prefer to keep a person in the same JL as long as possible to save budget and the employee is forced to quit due to stalled career growth. No career growth despite receiving excellent ratings every quarter.

Official response from Infosys

September 27, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously. At Infosys, the growth and development of our team members are two of our top priorities. We are sorry if you feel that there is limited growth at the company. We do our best to ensure growth opportunities for team members at all stages in their career paths, considering individual goals and aspirations. Please consider using our career mosaic resource to help build the career of your choice. We have defined the career growth journey for all of our talents—from early-career to leadership positions. There are also several opportunities for the fast-trackers and talents who are going the extra mile. We encourage you to contact your manager about specific plans for your career growth. Thank you, and we look forward to continuing to work with you!
Same role

Great learning experience

pros:1. Good work culture2. Management is good.3. Good learning experiencecons:1. No career growth. 2. Very difficult to change teams within the company.3.Poor work -life balance
Same location

Informative and good work culture

Very informative, competitive , good work culture, seniors are very good and supportive, very good food court, healthy environment, very good company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with