Infotech Pvt Ltd

Infotech Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

This company is very good as my work field . Salary is good but not enough . This company managing is good. Over all this is a good company as a worker
I strongly desire to pursue my career in an organization that offers me a challenging, Stimulating and learning environment to work in and provide scope for individual Development and career growth. thanks for infotech pvt ltd
Pros
travalling allowns
Cons
no extra allowns
It is the nice company. Every Employee are good and done by team work My work experience I am enjoye this company My manager and lead is very helps to me and I m learn lot from company
It was a good experience and gaining the knowledge of professionalism with professional trainers.I had increased my communication skills. The work environment was stable and good.
Good For Fasher's. They can join and work here and get Experienced. Boys Girls both are allowed and Company is not fully Air condition bcuz personal reasons.
To be a part of the challenging team which strives for the better growth of the organization and which explores my potential and provides me with the opportunity to enhance my talent with an intention to be an asset to the company.
I got to learn many things, overall a great experience to work. sometimes it was difficulty and hectic as i was doing uk shift, i learned a lot of things as this was my first job.
Good company to work with. Fun place and at the same time a place to learn something new. Competitive environment. Good management and timely hikes. Good place to join for a new beginner.
Company is good, management is a good and comfortable with staff. Team work, improve the skill of every employe daily, work place culture is also nice.
Pros
No lunch
Cons
8 Hours
I must say that this company is much better..by then that what i visited....i'll be so happy to be a part of this company... please kindly grant gve me a job...
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Infotech Pvt Ltd?
Great place to work and gain experience and skills. Along with work you get an opportunity participated in cultural activities which help in personality development.
Im a kind of guy who is never lazy in work as long as it fits me...im loyal punctual and a quick learner and i hope i will do better in this job..well like they say action speaks louder then words you'll see me
Pros
Preferably northeast
Cons
Short
Management recognition Less travel Playing Ping Pong Quarterly awards Team recognition Learning automation tools, UFT, Robert Framework, ALM, Celebrating all cultural functions
I didn't find any hardest part in this job because if we do any job with more interest and more effects it will be so easy. By talking with collegues and discussing more will gain knowledge.
Working culture is open minded .for learning purpose very good company .Management is very friendly but disciplined about work .I am learn how to work with team members.
Infotech Private Limited is my first professional side. We worked as team work for completion of our project. We had so many culture activites and celebrations in our organisation. We had a very good managment systems.
New research from MIT and Oracle suggests that "for most companies, their data is their single biggest asset. Many CEOs in the Fortune 500 don't fully appreciate this fact." Check out these posts on the "Data Capital Economy" and don't forget to sign up for our webcast on June 28th where we talk about Oracle's newest Big Data cloud
In Hsb Infotech Pvt Ltd ,I was working at client side ,the end of the week is most hectic day because all reports wants to send without forgetting.Its a nice place to learn so much things specially for freshers,my workplace was very good . Its good for freshers.....
Pros
Job Timing
Cons
Salary was not good
A good company to work with. Providing best work culture. The employee benefits provided by the company is highly appreciated. A typical day at work is more enjoyable
As I joined as a fresher to this company, I learned many things from my colleagues. I enjoyed with my work all the time and I got full support there.
how to manage job orientation. my co worker name is ayan seal. finish presentation in little time is difficult.
  1. Employee Reviews