Innovation Technologies

Innovation Technologies Employee Reviews

I has been love my job

I will do my best into the our companies good name and our companies profit so I was applied to the job the marketing world is very different and difficult so i will do my best into my work thank you

Finance & accounts

I want to work with JP mORGAN.It is a biggest bank domin have all over world.This is the real banking domin to work and want to enhance my knowledge my skill.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

 A dynamic professional with 4.5 Years of profound experience in Manual Software Testing .  Proficient in Manual testing which includes System, Sanity, Retesting and Regression Testing of Client/Server and web based applications.  Sound knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle.  Sound knowledge on Software Testing Life Cycle.  Experience in developing & executing effective Test cases.  Experience in reporting, verifying, updating & closure of defects.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Learning

This is a small indian based company.While working I learned a lot of things from my co-workers.sometimes there is work pressure and we handle it with doing some extra hours like late night. while i want to change my profile and growth in the industry i doesn't see anything will happen here.

fine

Its very good working in this company, only reason is that why I'm leaving this company is they are winding up in bangalore.

Its a startup company

Its a start up company, growing in telecom domain also, if selected you.

great place for experience

Was good working environment. not a lot of work pressure. good colleagues learned a lot on managment

Pros

employee satisfaction

Cons

pay, promotion

Work Culture is very good.So its fun working in Innovation Technology pvt ltd

Work Culture is really very good. Co-Workers are very cooperative if you have any kind of difficulty they will surly give there time. This Company has given us a platform to learn about our work.From leads to co-Worker all are helping Working for some few web Application,Which they don't provide any Test Cases is very difficult to do Only Ad-hoc Testing. The Outing part is really very fun and the monthly co-curricular activities are really make the environment tension free.

Pros

evening Snakes

For fresher this company is very good.Fresher Learn form this company and improve his/her knowledge .Management of this company is fare and co worker is supportive.

Pros

good learning company

Cons

not good for future

Umts,lte, hsdpa, hsupa

one of the best company to work, good Management, good office environment, working with our co-works most i like in my office.

Ipt

I started my IPT carrier same the organisation and am still learning new technologies we'll share the knowledge to our team. The most enjoyable part is critical issues management finding solution.

Technical Support Engineer

I have around 3 years of Experience in Tech Support Engineer with MCA Qualification.

productive and a positive environment.

I learned here how to work and here is positive environment to work.work culture is very good and seniors is very supportive.

Pros

job time fixed.

Cons

Calls on Saturday also.

good

Working with fun. Innovation with creativity. nice senior members

Pros

Comfortable environment

Sales professional experienced in market research, lead generation, opportunity qualification and end to end process of a sales cycle.Successful in meeting required targets across different sales environments especially B2B and Clod IT Sales.Reliable, hard working, and dedicated team player who works well under pressure and with minimum supervision

Pros

cab, food

Very nice Environment to Work

There is very nice environment to work. Employees are free to ask any doubt from the team members. Sometime they are conducting special learning classes for the employees.

Pros

Free Snacks are available .

Cons

healthcare facility is available for employees

Stress free environment .

> A day at work include:-Login - check the task on hand - team meetings - updates - mails - writing test cases - reviewing test scripts -bug reporting - daily status report. Weekly one on one with manager. > Learned skills of being a team player. > Everyday was a challenging and competitive .

Pros

Incentives for best performer.

productive nd nice work place

one day my superior said today u complete the total task then that day i was not taken lunch also done that work and take a good impression

good place to enhance yourself

once i worked there for continuous 16 hours at the time of project release , that time i was new over there. my team leader asked me to stay and see how the work happens.

Involved in Unit Testing and Bug-fixing

Involved in Unit Testing and Bug-fixing Good Team and Co- workers .

Good Team work.

All my team and our staff is good and hard workers. When i finished My work to meet the requirements at that time have an enjoyable part.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovation Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Innovation Technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?