Innoviti

Innoviti Employee Reviews

India36 reviews

Visit at stores

Visting stores as providedBus for outlocation money is the main issueYou have to pay from your own salary or money.And These claims are subject to approval of higher authority.they can even cut the amount.Some technical issues can't be solved.Physical training is not provided.Sometimes i have to Trevel unnecessary.

Full travel delivery boy job

Waste of time StressTravel to long distance Employee satisfaction is not important

Don't Join this Company

Don't Apply any positions in this company because u can any time will be fired.. very worst company no claim no proper salary.. if u applying for any job in this company please don't do that.. ur life will be waste..

Pros

Cons

Worst Management and worst Behaviour

Authoritarion kind of Management

No one is considered before making a decision, everyone here is a mere puppet to the CEO & CBO. They makes some nasty decisions & any questioning them gets fired. Feels like a dictator's rule, no democracy. Both of them have OCD, do not trust anyone.

Un-professional management

never join this company as there is no security of your job. there is very unprofessional management superiors handling the company on their own way. they never value your work. worst company ever.

Worst company

Worst company to work for. Please do not join. They fire people without any notice and HR doesnt respond to calls or messages. They delay in salary payment as well.

Pros

Nothing at all

Cons

They'll fire you without any notice and pay

Not at all a place to work

Better sell peanuts instead of working here in case you wanna abuse yourself to the core From so called illiterate professionals . you Will forget to respect yourself also in case you join here

Want in work thire

Good company and good job nice staff and tlsgodd management staff and back end staff is very good good opportunity in grow in life and people sallrey time is very good

Ok

Good place to work ... got more knowledge about EDC devices and many more processes regarding EDC devices... Salary ok Working time ok Management wost...

No job security

If a sales or Hr guys quits the job production manager has to handle their role also the finance job too…....…….........................................

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Innoviti?

Good

Good experience good place To work... good working environment.. good management team and supportive colleagues to guide and help you .. over all a good place to work

Extremely poor Leadership with no direction. Toxic work culture and discouraging environment

Frequest job changes, fallback from commitments, abusive work culture, CBO with know-it-all attitude, no encouragement. The organisation doesn't require talent. They just need slaves or people who can obey their orders. Everyone in the organization is looking out for job. 15 AVP/VP who joined in April 2018 till Mar 2019 left within 6m or 1 year. The organisation is not growing. Pathetic culture. Never join this organisation if you believe in your talent and have some self respect.

Pros

Theres a TT table and a Foosball table. else nothing is good.

Cons

The CBO is the biggest problem in the organization. If the organization removes her, it might get thru from a poor culture.

Normal

Managment not good.ro facing problem nobody helpfull.& till now mearchant facing problem nobody contact him & solved the problem so thats why i am not happy to innoviti.

Good place for work

CEO is gentlemen, work environment is good and satisfactory, good appraisal on every year and salary payment on fixed date and prompt, exposure on self decision

Pros

No lunch

Cons

Yes long hours

Good Experience...

A typical day at work when we work with our CEO. Enjoined while working with a team. Learned some new style of working with my manager. We faced chal.

End to end technology learning hub

We can learn many technologies from end to end and integration of different applications. Definitely a place to brush up our technologies along with work life balance.

Learning Platform

Anyone enthusiastic to learn and adopt to corporate world shouldn't miss the opportunity of joining this company, handful of work and great on job training activities. Balanced work culture, need improvement on work place/Atmosphere.

Pros

Team get togethers

Cons

Busy all day

Good Company

this is a one of the best company He give no money Problems in this job But i have a some Problems In Medical Base I Have to make A Daily Base Minimum 8 to 12 Hours In Bus Travel so I Locked In Back pain Issue Thats Only I Resigning This Job .

It's good work experience

We hire for the new projects but it did not work good so that's why they sack us. They give us a notice periods off one month. It's very difficult to find new job in one month so I'm very upset with the company.

A company that gives you freedom to explore

* Excellent freedom to work. * New learning on Industry. * Work culture can be improved. * Hardest part of the JOB will be the difference of opinion between tech & Business team.

good work place

managment are very good most enjoyeable job good work place in all office workcullture are good learnning many thing no typical day of work no hardest is a softest part of job

Pros

Cons

free lancer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innoviti. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Innoviti