Inox India Ltd

Inox India Ltd Employee Reviews

India31 reviews

companymanagementworkjoblearningworkingfreelot

Working culture is good. Management is good. Job is secured. Salary wise not perfect. No unnecessary pressure. Timing is suitable but traveling time is more from vadodara.

Productive and good learning

I got great opportunities in INOXCVA. Good exposure being a female welder. Got to work under various projects as well as got chances to attend many seminars.

Good and profesanal company.

Good company Siquare your job New management is good Salary wise it is not good, if you get as per requirements it is your choice. Marker review also good Market is increase.

Good company for initial career growth

I worked their as my first company. Since it was a manufacturing company, I had to deal with all disciplines in daily routine. It made me capable to work in stressful environment where quick and correct decisions were to be made.

Pros

Good learning opportunity and work in different areas of interest

Cons

Nil

Plenty of learning opportunities

A cryogenic manufacturing company so there are ample learning opportunities but growth is very limited at the junior level. For everyone below managerial level, are treated as temporary staff who'll eventually leave after working for a while.

Actively working and better learning environment

As an on going experience with my company, it has always focussed me acquiring better knowledge for career enhancement, along with training subordinates and better coordination with responsible senior staff.

Productin planning

All over work is good but work load is high in planing department. You can do long time job do here. Background of management is also good and very benefit.

Good Compeny with Word Class Manufacturing Facelities

Its a nice compeny to work with. A lot of the activity depwnd on the Production team and have a great scope of learning. The production system is well maintained.

Indian cryogenic equipment manufacturer

Typical Indian engineering and fabrication business. 6 work days week. Low or medium growth rate. Work culture needs improvement. HR policies not up to date.

A professionally managed company.

Business Development and improving relationships with various government sector organizations and scientific establishments on the one hand and strengthening business relationships with MNCs which were being Represented by Inox.

Pros

Openness

productive

Good organisation for learning and for fresher, i learned various technical skills from organisation. management is not to good.. hardest part of the job is long working hour..

Cons

Good working environment - Great experience of work.

A good working place, freedom to close deal. Excellent helpful collouges. Learned a lot of things related to marketing, business strategy, dealing with customers, handing external & internal customers. Searching new business, exploring new ideas.

Learning Place

In this job place learning about Sql Languages and Crystal Reports Related work in this area. And big Knowledge of Customized ERP in this Inox Company

Production supervisor

I have Different Testing Requirement for Cryogenic Vessels which contain SS Shell inside and Outer side CS and in between insulation. Working atmosphere is very impressive as all workers are working for last 10 -15 years and most of them are locate village and cities area. I Have learnt Helium leak testing which is used for testing vessel .

Organaization with Multipel leaders

It has lot of potential to grow and facility is such that it can. Administration and Human resource departments are the most weakest link of the company.

Pros

Good Infrastructure

Cons

Poor HR and admintistartion

Overall feeling good but grew up the career we have left & move towards grow. But it was such a great experience in Inox india Ltd. I have learnt a lot.

kind of work and learning is good

Very good company, kind of work and learning is good reputation of company in market is also good, job security is very good. Consist of Design production and all type of work experience.

very joyfully place for engineers

Very nice organisation and very helpful management.freedom for any implementation in process and products. Good environment for engineers.

It is over all very good company

*Supporting colleague and Staff. *Management is very good. *Job environment is also good. *It is very unique product company like cryogenic gases, Cryogenic equipment and many plants in remote location of LNG gas storage and re-gasification. *The most enjoyable time was when i was in cryo scientific division, where i learnt a lot about PLASMA RESEARCH. *Hardest part is that they have relocate me so far from my actual location.

Pros

not anything free

Cons

No long hours except during project.

5 Star

1.Good working experience 2.Good working culture 3.A chance to get much knowledge in crogenic field 4.Broad area for gain the knowledge 5.Management & it's policies are so nice.

Nice work place

good company for doing job. co-staff are also very mixing type.. atmosphere also very good. My HOD always try to tech me some importanat tricks & the communication of my company was also very well.They give us a yearly travel package to anywhere in india & a party at 5 star hotel. They also give bonous at the end of the year.

Pros

free tiffine, yearly travel & yearly party at 5 star hotel

Cons

na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inox India Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Inox India Ltd with