Inox India Ltd

Working at Inox India Ltd in Vadodara, Gujarat: 16 Reviews

Vadodara, Gujarat16 reviews

companymanagementworkjoblearningworkingfreelot

Good company for initial career growth

I worked their as my first company. Since it was a manufacturing company, I had to deal with all disciplines in daily routine. It made me capable to work in stressful environment where quick and correct decisions were to be made.

Pros

Good learning opportunity and work in different areas of interest

Cons

Nil

Actively working and better learning environment

As an on going experience with my company, it has always focussed me acquiring better knowledge for career enhancement, along with training subordinates and better coordination with responsible senior staff.

Indian cryogenic equipment manufacturer

Typical Indian engineering and fabrication business. 6 work days week. Low or medium growth rate. Work culture needs improvement. HR policies not up to date.

A professionally managed company.

Business Development and improving relationships with various government sector organizations and scientific establishments on the one hand and strengthening business relationships with MNCs which were being Represented by Inox.

Pros

Openness

productive

Good organisation for learning and for fresher, i learned various technical skills from organisation. management is not to good.. hardest part of the job is long working hour..

Learning Place

In this job place learning about Sql Languages and Crystal Reports Related work in this area. And big Knowledge of Customized ERP in this Inox Company

Production supervisor

I have Different Testing Requirement for Cryogenic Vessels which contain SS Shell inside and Outer side CS and in between insulation. Working atmosphere is very impressive as all workers are working for last 10 -15 years and most of them are locate village and cities area. I Have learnt Helium leak testing which is used for testing vessel .

Organaization with Multipel leaders

It has lot of potential to grow and facility is such that it can. Administration and Human resource departments are the most weakest link of the company.

Pros

Good Infrastructure

Cons

Poor HR and admintistartion

kind of work and learning is good

Very good company, kind of work and learning is good reputation of company in market is also good, job security is very good. Consist of Design production and all type of work experience.

productive & qualitative work place

overall good atmosphere to work for whole day. new leak detection techniques are available. supportive management. supportive co-workers. away from home town vadodara-60 kms organization works as a family.

Daily Cash Management, Pass the entries related to Cash, Bank, Journal vouchers, Expense Voucher etc. in our newly introduced ERP System in the Department with targets as well as in our old Accounting Systems. Passing the necessary Entries of various group company transactions, MIS related to Cash & after sales Service, Inventory related MIS

Lng o & m

- lng about gas filed - to operation -LNG tanker coordination

Pros

Free lunch

Good working culture

Better to work uder top boss.Fully support from boss.Fully support from management.Complete the job with contractors risk & cost.

Good

Very Good work culture, good ethics, staff is very proffessional and co-worker is very helpfull

vary healthy and good workplace

Vary healthy work place ,company give us good platform to new fresh presion to develop them carrier.

Pros

no free lunch

Good work/Life balance

Average management, good balance life, poor compensation and self development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inox India Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Inox India Ltd with