Inox India Ltd

India31 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Productive and good learning

I got great opportunities in INOXCVA. Good exposure being a female welder. Got to work under various projects as well as got chances to attend many seminars.

Good company for initial career growth

I worked their as my first company. Since it was a manufacturing company, I had to deal with all disciplines in daily routine. It made me capable to work in stressful environment where quick and correct decisions were to be made.

Pros

Good learning opportunity and work in different areas of interest

Cons

Nil

Plenty of learning opportunities

A cryogenic manufacturing company so there are ample learning opportunities but growth is very limited at the junior level. For everyone below managerial level, are treated as temporary staff who'll eventually leave after working for a while.

Indian cryogenic equipment manufacturer

Typical Indian engineering and fabrication business. 6 work days week. Low or medium growth rate. Work culture needs improvement. HR policies not up to date.

productive

Good organisation for learning and for fresher, i learned various technical skills from organisation. management is not to good.. hardest part of the job is long working hour..

Cons

Overall feeling good but grew up the career we have left & move towards grow. But it was such a great experience in Inox india Ltd. I have learnt a lot.

kind of work and learning is good

Very good company, kind of work and learning is good reputation of company in market is also good, job security is very good. Consist of Design production and all type of work experience.

It is over all very good company

*Supporting colleague and Staff. *Management is very good. *Job environment is also good. *It is very unique product company like cryogenic gases, Cryogenic equipment and many plants in remote location of LNG gas storage and re-gasification. *The most enjoyable time was when i was in cryo scientific division, where i learnt a lot about PLASMA RESEARCH. *Hardest part is that they have relocate me so far from my actual location.

Pros

not anything free

Cons

No long hours except during project.

Lng o & m

- lng about gas filed - to operation -LNG tanker coordination

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

vary healthy and good workplace

Vary healthy work place ,company give us good platform to new fresh presion to develop them carrier.

Pros

no free lunch

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Inox India Ltd?

Good work/Life balance

Average management, good balance life, poor compensation and self development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inox India Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Inox India Ltd with