Inspace Technologies Pvt Ltd
Inspace Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee Review

April 19, 2020
I started here as Regional Head position in 2018, there was some challenge at that time, slowly gradually everything has been managed. The most challenging and happy moment to migrate existing IT setup of our two major cliente to new location. Continue efforts of team and self management to get it done in given time frame.
July 15, 2020
System Administrator (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
It's basically IT Outsourcing company so Learning IT structure and handling to learning multiple types of IT industry"s, Training candidate very useful for there careers
November 24, 2019
Developer (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Nice experience working in this company. Lots of fun and enjoying our work. More knowledge again for new things. Healthy competition for this work. Really nice.
June 30, 2019
Tech. support engineer (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Good environmental friendly for physically-challenged peoples. - Good culture and creating innovative ideas. - good learning basement for fresher. - My First IT skills learned from this company. - Senior engineers are allowing me in Live server room to learn skills and troubleshoot issues. - we can't expect salary hike from this company.
  1. The most challenging and happy moment to provide successfully migration of IT setup in new buildings.