Inspace Technologies Pvt Ltd

Inspace Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

It's basically IT Outsourcing company so Learning IT structure and handling to learning multiple types of IT industry"s, Training candidate very useful for there careers
Nice experience working in this company. Lots of fun and enjoying our work. More knowledge again for new things. Healthy competition for this work. Really nice.
taking backup data simultaneously team work managing the situations correctly job which has been done again again like installation,lan cofiguration. workplace is aclient .so it is not an issue.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
salary package
I have enjoyed working at Inspace Technologies , The management are very kind and Helpful, Perfect place for the freshers to develop there skills at Inspace Tech , Handling Issues at Client Place Individually was a best task for me as it made me Prove myself and gave high confidence level , The Confidence Level made me to achieve big things with this organisation ,
Work culture can be improved. super Work/life balance. Freedom to implement our thoughts.Management is very supportive. good company for our career growth.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Inspace Technologies Pvt Ltd?