Inspace Technologies Pvt Ltd

Inspace Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

It's basically IT Outsourcing company so Learning IT structure and handling to learning multiple types of IT industry"s, Training candidate very useful for there careers
I started here as Regional Head position in 2018, there was some challenge at that time, slowly gradually everything has been managed. The most challenging and happy moment to migrate existing IT setup of our two major cliente to new location. Continue efforts of team and self management to get it done in given time frame.
Nice experience working in this company. Lots of fun and enjoying our work. More knowledge again for new things. Healthy competition for this work. Really nice.
- Good environmental friendly for physically-challenged peoples. - Good culture and creating innovative ideas. - good learning basement for fresher. - My First IT skills learned from this company. - Senior engineers are allowing me in Live server room to learn skills and troubleshoot issues. - we can't expect salary hike from this company.
taking backup data simultaneously team work managing the situations correctly job which has been done again again like installation,lan cofiguration. workplace is aclient .so it is not an issue.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
salary package
I have enjoyed working at Inspace Technologies , The management are very kind and Helpful, Perfect place for the freshers to develop there skills at Inspace Tech , Handling Issues at Client Place Individually was a best task for me as it made me Prove myself and gave high confidence level , The Confidence Level made me to achieve big things with this organisation ,
Daily am working on user end & also server end also.i can able to manage for my self.am handle server 2008 and also router, firewall,switches unman aged
Work culture can be improved. super Work/life balance. Freedom to implement our thoughts.Management is very supportive. good company for our career growth.