Inspace Technologies Pvt Ltd

Inspace Technologies Pvt Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

It's basically IT Outsourcing company so Learning IT structure and handling to learning multiple types of IT industry"s, Training candidate very useful for there careers
I started here as Regional Head position in 2018, there was some challenge at that time, slowly gradually everything has been managed. The most challenging and happy moment to migrate existing IT setup of our two major cliente to new location. Continue efforts of team and self management to get it done in given time frame.
Nice experience working in this company. Lots of fun and enjoying our work. More knowledge again for new things. Healthy competition for this work. Really nice.
- Good environmental friendly for physically-challenged peoples. - Good culture and creating innovative ideas. - good learning basement for fresher. - My First IT skills learned from this company. - Senior engineers are allowing me in Live server room to learn skills and troubleshoot issues. - we can't expect salary hike from this company.
Work culture can be improved. super Work/life balance. Freedom to implement our thoughts.Management is very supportive. good company for our career growth.