inTarvo Technologies Ltd

inTarvo Technologies Ltd Employee Reviews

1. I will be responsible for addressing customer delivery issues and concerns within the defined scope of support on the call to the customers. 2. I will be involved in resolving the queries of the customers suppose in case there are any missing items issues and escalate the same to the higher officials in the team. 3. I will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer required service level policies and i know that the when customer required issues need to be escalated to the management level staff for the resolution. 4. I will be involved in creating the reports on the work done and submit it to the team lead.
Treating employees as slaves No time for lunch break also tl dont hv a process knowledge simply hiring people and later removing them work culture and respect for employees are worst
Pros
No respect
Cons
Environment is like godown
Good to work as quality analyst, many things like excel n team management, workplace also good, when client asking data and rnr activities when hr playing.
I have experience one year customer support engineer And more than 6 months in. Mis analyst I excepting related job on my profile Intarvo is fully customer care center under taken government project
the salary is not at all upto the mark, the work load is more and there are many flaws in the company.the company provide rumours but actually is not at all that
Management and Atmosphere is not so good. But I enjoy my work because i like my job profile. And also because of my colleagues also are very kind and supportive.
Working with Intarvo technology was not bad but salary there is really not acceptable...working culture is good in fact there is competition...but at the end salary matters...so if you want to learn go there, but if you want to earn you better not.
Nice workplace and employee friendly environment, supportive management, fun activities on every festivals, after every successful work there is a lot of fun and party.
Pros
Nice workplace with great learning
Good for start up, good management and good work culture also Salary is also fine and I enjoyed the work culture The environment is good and good in rewards and recognition also
There is no career growth in this company as well as salary aspects . Managment was not so qualified and supportive. Food and cab facilities are down at level . There was no exposure as career aspects .
It's a good to start for the begginers ...competitive and quick paced job lot of learnings and benefits ...secured ...supportive staff and enviornment ..yes it's also have a bad side also but it's ok to be faced ...nothing will be easy
Good experience gained for corporate sector and understand the team work . I was worked here for Acer product in Intarvo premises. Some time we get new simple challenges to solved.
During my duration which i've worked here i have enhance my career towards acheiving short term goals which i have strived for.I had a a great team who were well co-ordinated in execution
I worked with positively with Intarvo technologies pvt ltd. I have learned many things from this organisation. Management was also fine of this organisation.Workplace culture was also good.
Enjoyed dealing with customers with grace.Managed the Entire South Projects with lesser size of team effectively.Quick completion of projects also rewarded as Rising star of the company.Hardest part the company closed its south operations and moved to Delhi which was its Headquarters.
Pros
Worked with full support
Cons
Limited Business in south regions
The working environment was well and good. Everybody helped each each with as much as they could. All the working conditions are totally based on call centre process for customer satisfaction.
Pros
Good working condiotions
Cons
Less salary package
i have worked with intarvo company as a family member. We have worked together just like a team member. And our team members all are very friendly and sincere.
This was my internship. So great learning experience as fresher, help me know about the IT industry . Workplace culture is also good and friendly environment. Hardest part is as a fresher need to learn more and more.
Earlier named as RT OUTSOURCING PVT. LTD. was working place was at Okhla Delhi. Work culture was very friendly and professional too. A team of champions to fulfill and delight the clients with its skills and attention. Day & late eve shifts were there.
Pros
neat and clear environment
Cons
No canteen nearby only local dhabaaas
I have learn lots of technical and manageable skills during my tenure with inTarvo, Specially HR department people are very friendly and my team leader was also very co-operative person.
No facilities provide by this company and working environment is nt good... And there is no leave on this office and shift time is too bad......!!!!!!