INTECH SYSTEMS
View all INTECH SYSTEMS reviews

INTECH SYSTEMS

INTECH SYSTEMS Employee Review

can learn a lot but growth is stagnant

too much travel and too long distance travel within a moth frequently. only positive is we were able to visit a lot of companies for service and commissioning and breakdown, programming, i liked programming thats what took me through for 3 years. work place culture is normal.

Pros

flight travels

Cons

no timing while working on site

Same location

productive and fun work place

Maintain accounting records • Reconcile bank statements and post charges • Manage accounting databases and verify financial reports • Ensure that accounts receivable and payable are managed effectively • Determine values of depreciable assets and prepare appropriate reports • Ensure that invoices are matched to work orders • Arrange for bank deposits and withdrawals • Record all business transactions into database
Same location

productive and fun place

daily working is like learning something with machines, co workers, handling situations in worst condition.Planning and motivating my co workers.

Pros

free lunches

Job was fine

I started last year.. And it's nice to work here. Supportive HR and Management. I learned a lot here. Thanks for the opportunity. They are best company in their Field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTECH SYSTEMS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare INTECH SYSTEMS with

Learn about INTECH SYSTEMS in popular locations

• INTECH SYSTEMS
  • can learn a lot but growth is stagnant