INTECH SYSTEMS
View all INTECH SYSTEMS reviews

INTECH SYSTEMS

INTECH SYSTEMS Employee Review

Job was fine

I started last year.. And it's nice to work here. Supportive HR and Management. I learned a lot here. Thanks for the opportunity. They are best company in their Field.

can learn a lot but growth is stagnant

too much travel and too long distance travel within a moth frequently. only positive is we were able to visit a lot of companies for service and commissioning and breakdown, programming, i liked programming thats what took me through for 3 years. work place culture is normal.

Pros

flight travels

Cons

no timing while working on site

Productive & Good Culture to work

A good day to work I earned many things Management is over there work culture is Very Friendly Intech systems is a very good & Leading Company for ERP In Ahmedabad.

productive and fun work place

Maintain accounting records • Reconcile bank statements and post charges • Manage accounting databases and verify financial reports • Ensure that accounts receivable and payable are managed effectively • Determine values of depreciable assets and prepare appropriate reports • Ensure that invoices are matched to work orders • Arrange for bank deposits and withdrawals • Record all business transactions into database

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTECH SYSTEMS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare INTECH SYSTEMS with