Integrated Personnel Services Pvt Ltd

Integrated Personnel Services Pvt Ltd Management reviews

Clear

Review

It's a company with many opportunities. The management is very helpful and responsive. The salary structure is also very fair. They quickly assign you to a new project once you've completed work at a project.

Asst manager

A typically day at work What you learned management Your co workers Tha hardest part of the job The most enjoyable part of the job Do not include any person identifiable information such as names

Cons

8 hous

Dull productivity

I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. When my employer introduced a new order management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. The hardest was that i was only only guy in Database team so i had to manage all the thing without help of others. The most enjoyable part- when i put my resignation i got promoted immediately with good hike in salary.

Pros