Integreon Managed Solutions

Integreon Managed Solutions Employee Reviews

India93 reviews

Integreon Managed Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment

Productive and learning environment

Whoever seeks to learn, work and focus to grow will have a bright future with Integreon family.More fun, events, parties organised for staff to work stress free.

Pros

Work, Appraisals, Recognition

Cons

Always busy required extended hours mostly

Enjoyed work with Integreon.

Enjoyed work with Integreon. it was great experience learning with fun. Colleagues are very helpful. Always ready to help. Festivals are celebrating in very nicely like a family.

Pros

Free transport like pick up and drop. Five days week.

Truly productive and fun work place...

It is just a home away from home. Work Culture, Easy to access your seniors, so very cooperative management, team work, and re-creation room are the best of the Company. I literally enjoyed each and every bit of time while working (approx. 5 Years) in the company.

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Not Applicable

Waste of time no career

I thought it was an amazing company but the office politics are extreme there pathetic experience please don't waste your time going there work in a BPO at least the environment will be friendly.

Pros

nothing

Cons

many

Average

Process is good, but work environment is not good. There is no work life balance. One will be cursed by superiors for getting a negative feedback but not appreciated if you get 10 positive feedbacks from clients

Excellent

The infrastructure is good and we have a friendly environment. It has one of the best services across IT companies in India. Also hold up more then 50 international client.

Its good place to work

In Integreon Manged Solution Pvt Ltd i have developed my lots of skills like i have worked on microsoft office, it was great place to work with and develop skills with good mentor and management.

It was gud, an awesome experience.

It was an excellent experience to work there. Friendly staff which always make ur day and i enjoyed while working never get bored. It was fun working there. Overall a good experience. Perfect infrastructure which also includes an activity area..

Pros

Working hours.

Cons

Doesn’t get cab easily near office area.

Good company for Freshers

I would say this company is good for someone who is a fresher. They dont give enough in terms of salary. Work environment is good but the growth is really slow.

good

Very nice work environment. flexible workplace. we can get plan leave as per our request we as per market standard appraisal We can reach HR in case any issue

Good

Work in Integreon is my own zone and i am very comfortable. Colleque are very helpful. Environment Preferably best. Facilities Great. Best zone for Me as i am excel vba coder.

Great

I had a very good experience with Integreon. I got to learn a lot from the people and this place really helped me to grow personally and professionally.

Pros

Good working culture

Cons

Sometimes stressful

Productive and fun workplace

Always fun working here. This was my first job and I worked here for more than 5 years and those were the best days of my life. Honestly i learned all my basics here so will always be thankfull.

productive & fun work palace

Best organization to work and getting salary on time management Hr process is smooth process for employee productive & fun work palace rewarding employee time to time. Experience is fantastic.

Overall good company.

Tha company has an amazing company culture. People are good, smart and driven. They also care and make sure everyone works together and well. Only problem is they hired on temporary basis and don’t make majority of the employees permanent.

Good organization, the people want to relax can join this organization but this is not for programmers, organization is very good for managers (PMs)

Company is not god for programmers groth, but if you have a good salary package and want relax in job no matter the hike of salary in company can join.

Excellent firm to be associated with.,Excellent work Place , Business Development Center ,job culture is good , management,job security, work culturere, salary work life balance is overall excellent

Cons

It was a great organization

It was a great organization for freshers and i learner many things in IMS and had great time with professionals CA and higher level management. Always recommend

Difficult to Survive

Joined as one year contract in the company, High pressure to handle, Difficult to sustain in the work environment, No support with-in the team, that's the main reason to exit from the company.

Good

Everything is good and innovative but job security is less and working environment is good. Overall, Everything is good and every employee is learn from there at every day. So, It is good for every fresher and experienced employee.

Good for short term

I worked here for 30 months on a Contract during my LLB Studies, performed better than other permanent employees, still after my LLB they counted me as a fresher while offering Permanent position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integreon Managed Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Integreon Managed Solutions with

• Integreon Managed Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?