Integreon Managed Solutions

Integreon Managed Solutions Employee Reviews

In Integreon Manged Solution Pvt Ltd i have developed my lots of skills like i have worked on microsoft office, it was great place to work with and develop skills with good mentor and management.
Process is good, but work environment is not good. There is no work life balance. One will be cursed by superiors for getting a negative feedback but not appreciated if you get 10 positive feedbacks from clients
The infrastructure is good and we have a friendly environment. It has one of the best services across IT companies in India. Also hold up more then 50 international client.
It was an excellent experience to work there. Friendly staff which always make ur day and i enjoyed while working never get bored. It was fun working there. Overall a good experience. Perfect infrastructure which also includes an activity area..
Pros
Working hours.
Cons
Doesn’t get cab easily near office area.
I would say this company is good for someone who is a fresher. They dont give enough in terms of salary. Work environment is good but the growth is really slow.
Very nice work environment. flexible workplace. we can get plan leave as per our request we as per market standard appraisal We can reach HR in case any issue
Work in Integreon is my own zone and i am very comfortable. Colleque are very helpful. Environment Preferably best. Facilities Great. Best zone for Me as i am excel vba coder.
I had a very good experience with Integreon. I got to learn a lot from the people and this place really helped me to grow personally and professionally.
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
Sometimes stressful
Always fun working here. This was my first job and I worked here for more than 5 years and those were the best days of my life. Honestly i learned all my basics here so will always be thankfull.
Best organization to work and getting salary on time management Hr process is smooth process for employee productive & fun work palace rewarding employee time to time. Experience is fantastic.
Tha company has an amazing company culture. People are good, smart and driven. They also care and make sure everyone works together and well. Only problem is they hired on temporary basis and don’t make majority of the employees permanent.
Company is not god for programmers groth, but if you have a good salary package and want relax in job no matter the hike of salary in company can join.
Excellent firm to be associated with.,Excellent work Place , Business Development Center ,job culture is good , management,job security, work culturere, salary work life balance is overall excellent
Cons
It was a great organization for freshers and i learner many things in IMS and had great time with professionals CA and higher level management. Always recommend
Joined as one year contract in the company, High pressure to handle, Difficult to sustain in the work environment, No support with-in the team, that's the main reason to exit from the company.
Everything is good and innovative but job security is less and working environment is good. Overall, Everything is good and every employee is learn from there at every day. So, It is good for every fresher and experienced employee.
I worked here for 30 months on a Contract during my LLB Studies, performed better than other permanent employees, still after my LLB they counted me as a fresher while offering Permanent position.
its a company which is fine to work for 1 year after which there is no learning. Cafeteria is very less. Transport facility is provided which is free.
Integreon Managed Solutions was a very competitive place to work, I learned team work and individual work. It was a good team as they used to have fun time along with work, or festival celebration. We used to even celebrate our positive feedbacks for work
Healthy work environment & supporting management in all prospect. Work hours are also flexible. One gets lot of motivation by interaction event happening each month.
not helpful not good for career growth management is totally useless too much of partiality not valued for work impartial hr and management both
Pros
there is for night shift but quality is not good so cant opt for tha
Cons
worst management, worst hike, worst job envmt for night shift