Intel

Intel Pay & Benefits reviews: Student Intern

Clear
4.1Pay & Benefits

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,507 reviews

Intel is a great place to work.

Intel is a great place to work. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Great learning place as a fresher. It challenges you to get out of your comfort zone and do something innovative.

Pros

WFH Benefits, Work life balance, workplace culture, Job Security/Advancement, Job Culture, Management, Intel Policies for worker are good, They treat Interns Equally as the Permanent employee

Cons

Na

my internship experence

entering into a semiconductor industry with a MNC like intel will boost your career and the work assigned to you will be cutting edge technology .

Pros

lots of benefits (both cash and cash less)

Cons

nothing

Got very good chance to work on latest tools and technologies. Got good support from mentor and also getting feedbacks time to time to improve myself.

Pros

Makes employee comfortable with facilities and benifits

Great Place to Learn

I joined Intel three months back. I am thoroughly enjoying my experience at Intel as Intern. I am learning new things every day and there is no burden as such to finish things up rapidly. The focus is more on quality learning and not how fast/slow you learn things. The team is very co-operative and people are ready to help you whenever you need them. Even after being an intern, your opinion is counted and valued which makes it great place to learn and eventually work.

Pros

Efficient Team mates, Cooperative management, Medical benefits, Flexible work hours, Appreciation Tokens

Cons

Wfh

Excellent place to work

Pros

WFH Benefits

Cons

Na

Good place to work as fresher

Collaborative & supporting enviroment, good work-life balance,focus on learning & developing person as an individual, good workplace culture, valuable trainings are provided.

Pros

lots of benifits & pay for WFH

Cons

challenging to learn as WFH

Excellent Organization to work

WFH Benefits, Work life balance , workplace culture, Job Security/Advancement ,Job Culture, Management, Intel Policies for worker are good, They treat Interns Equally as the Permanent employee

Pros

WFH Benefit

Great learning place as a fresher

We get flexibility on working hours, WFH benefits like wifi bills, office equipment such as Monitor, chair, Keyboard, mouse, etc. We get paid various leave (annual/vacation leave, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, etc)

Pros

WFH benefits

Cons

Challenging to new learning but worth it

Great Place to Work

In Intel, we work as a team. Also, we work hard and play hard together. I have learnt about myself and my goals in the last 4 months than before. Intel has challenged me to set goals and given me the accountability that I needed.

Pros

Beyond just the amazing team, there are so many other benefits such as rewards from superiors.

Cons

Not any true cons, but you will be challenged everyday in different ways.

Amazing Work Culture

Internship at intel very smooth and encouraging. Valuable trainings areprovided Great learning opportunities and a collaborative work environmentGot hands-on advanced technologies and tools

Pros

Team work, work-life balanced, collaborative, Good salary

Cons

No cons as of now

Amazing company.

Amazing company. Good Salary, good people around you.Good policies, work satisfaction. Ample opportunities to grow in career. Very process oriented company.

Pros

Flexible timing. WFH

Cons

Nothing to say yet

Very friendly team and management

It is always exciting for me to see how well the team works together and the way they handle difficult duties. Aside of work, the entire team are very friendly and supportive.

Pros

Extra benefits, friendly teams, good work culture

Cons

Slow in adapting new things

I feel very inthusiastic and supportive culture at intel. As well I learn about new technology and industry level overview of VLSI. I would like work here and grasp new skill to bring me and intel to new level.

Pros

Good salary, team work, healty culture, inclusive

Cons

Wfh

Awesome culture

here i am getting very good environment for working and very good people are there .They have very good experience in work and also there is work -life balance is very good.

Pros

good work life, free gym, free bus service, good salary

Cons

not any

Great Work and personnel life balance with so much to learn

Internship at intel so far has been very smooth and awakeninggot to learn so many new things and got hands on on very advanced technologies in the industry.its been very amazing 4 months till now.

Pros

Good work and personnel life balance, Good salary, Good communication with collegues.

Cons

not as such.

Productive.

Learnt skills required for my profession. Work-life balance is pretty good. Helpful teams. Nice working environment. Flexible work timing. Free amenities available.

fun place to work with productive environment

caring about employees, stress free work , manageable timings, work from anywhere, well maintained MNC culture and one of the good ambiance to work in.

Pros

free subsidiaries

Great company

Would love to work here. Great company. Great benefits, people, food, water, everything. So wonderful. Like just wonderful. Pasta was good too. Highly recommend it.

Great

It was great working as intern at Intel. Work life balance is proper and management is also good. Lots of facilities are provided by the company for employee benefits.

Great Place To Work

Intel is Great Place To Work. People here are kind and supportive. Good work-life balance. There are lot of benefits to employees.

Intel is one of the best company for work.had wonderful work experience with in one year.

work environment is very good.best thing in intel is like no timings, can come at any time and can go at any time but you should complete your assigned work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,363
1,954

Compare Intel with

Intel Reviews by Location

• Intel
  • Student Intern
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?