Intel

Intel Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
4.1Pay & Benefits

Found 94 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,494 reviews

Good to work in such a competative company. Good working culture with employees wellness is their first priority. The benefits and perks are also pretty good for regular BB emp

Wonderful company for best work life balance

Great company to work and maintain work life balance..A real performer no need to worry about job security here. Great work culture, teams and management.

Pros

Work life balance, Culture, Peace of mind, Learning new skills

Cons

Salary not competitive with industry

Intel is a great place to work.

Intel is a great place to work. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Great learning place as a fresher. It challenges you to get out of your comfort zone and do something innovative.

Pros

WFH Benefits, Work life balance, workplace culture, Job Security/Advancement, Job Culture, Management, Intel Policies for worker are good, They treat Interns Equally as the Permanent employee

Cons

Na

my internship experence

entering into a semiconductor industry with a MNC like intel will boost your career and the work assigned to you will be cutting edge technology .

Pros

lots of benefits (both cash and cash less)

Cons

nothing

Got very good chance to work on latest tools and technologies. Got good support from mentor and also getting feedbacks time to time to improve myself.

Pros

Makes employee comfortable with facilities and benifits

Great Place to Learn

I joined Intel three months back. I am thoroughly enjoying my experience at Intel as Intern. I am learning new things every day and there is no burden as such to finish things up rapidly. The focus is more on quality learning and not how fast/slow you learn things. The team is very co-operative and people are ready to help you whenever you need them. Even after being an intern, your opinion is counted and valued which makes it great place to learn and eventually work.

Pros

Efficient Team mates, Cooperative management, Medical benefits, Flexible work hours, Appreciation Tokens

Cons

Wfh

Excellent place to work

Pros

WFH Benefits

Cons

Na

Good place to work as fresher

Collaborative & supporting enviroment, good work-life balance,focus on learning & developing person as an individual, good workplace culture, valuable trainings are provided.

Pros

lots of benifits & pay for WFH

Cons

challenging to learn as WFH

Excellent Organization to work

WFH Benefits, Work life balance , workplace culture, Job Security/Advancement ,Job Culture, Management, Intel Policies for worker are good, They treat Interns Equally as the Permanent employee

Pros

WFH Benefit

Great learning place as a fresher

We get flexibility on working hours, WFH benefits like wifi bills, office equipment such as Monitor, chair, Keyboard, mouse, etc. We get paid various leave (annual/vacation leave, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, etc)

Pros

WFH benefits

Cons

Challenging to new learning but worth it

Jobs at Intel

See more jobs

Great Place to Work

In Intel, we work as a team. Also, we work hard and play hard together. I have learnt about myself and my goals in the last 4 months than before. Intel has challenged me to set goals and given me the accountability that I needed.

Pros

Beyond just the amazing team, there are so many other benefits such as rewards from superiors.

Cons

Not any true cons, but you will be challenged everyday in different ways.

Amazing Work Culture

Internship at intel very smooth and encouraging. Valuable trainings areprovided Great learning opportunities and a collaborative work environmentGot hands-on advanced technologies and tools

Pros

Team work, work-life balanced, collaborative, Good salary

Cons

No cons as of now

Amazing work experience

Good workload balance and great team members to work with and ask doubts if we have any. Everyone are polite. If you are a new employee they will assign you a buddy/mentor to ask all the basic questions as well.

Pros

Provides WFH setup, Free lunch and many other benefits

Cons

Not any as of now

Amazing company.

Amazing company. Good Salary, good people around you.Good policies, work satisfaction. Ample opportunities to grow in career. Very process oriented company.

Pros

Flexible timing. WFH

Cons

Nothing to say yet

Excellent place to work

Amazing work culture. Everybody here is so refined and sophisticated and always encouraging and very supportive. Also benefits are provided for work from home.

I have joined intel after this pandemic started. Things were difficult for everyone. But intel made it easy for us new joinees. Every team mates were so cooperative and really helpful. They give time to hear our queries and give the solution. I have learned alot after joining the company. There is no differentiation between employees and interns. They help us in every way to raise us to the level of job. Working from home has been a different experience. But since the timing is flexible and everyone is understanding its not a problem.Great work life balance and great learning experience.

Very friendly team and management

It is always exciting for me to see how well the team works together and the way they handle difficult duties. Aside of work, the entire team are very friendly and supportive.

Pros

Extra benefits, friendly teams, good work culture

Cons

Slow in adapting new things

I feel very inthusiastic and supportive culture at intel. As well I learn about new technology and industry level overview of VLSI. I would like work here and grasp new skill to bring me and intel to new level.

Pros

Good salary, team work, healty culture, inclusive

Cons

Wfh

Awesome culture

here i am getting very good environment for working and very good people are there .They have very good experience in work and also there is work -life balance is very good.

Pros

good work life, free gym, free bus service, good salary

Cons

not any

Productive, challenging and fun work place

Work culture is awsome. Team member's leads and mangers are very supportive and encouraging, quarterly event plans are so good and other activities are performed on occassions and appreciated.

Pros

Snacks coupons are provided, safe pickup and drop facility is really good

Cons

Long hours and stress at the time of project tapeout

A wonderful work Culture with intensive growth opportunities

Intel being a huge company company of 1,20,000 or so employees, and many different business units and departments. I was fortunate to be a part of Design Labs, Bangalore as a Research Intern though virtually due to COVID-19.I found work culture of Intel extremely relaxed yet very result and product oriented. Following were some of the key points about Intel, I learnt during course of my internship : Results training, Risk takingGreat place to work, Quality and Discipline.

Pros

Result Oriented, Great company to work for, Good Work Life Balance, Operating in complete WFH setup till June 2021.

Cons

Average Compensation for freshers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,356