Intelenet Global Services logo
Intelenet Global Services

Intelenet Global Services Employee Reviews

Found 1,054 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,266 reviews

Freedom to work

Freedom to express your work. The management is great and lets you express your work and achieve your personal goals. I have been with this organization twice and wouldn't mind joining hands again.

It's a very good place to work

Learn many things, work-life is very good. Managers are very supportive. Hrs are supportive, training s very good. Good quality control. It has a good image regarding TLs as well

Fun to work

Every day it is very interesting to work on new challenges and opportunities, it's been a pleasure to work there as a fresher and I liked the way they received me as colleague.

I have 3 years of experience in teleperformance really it's a great place to work good environmental area to work we can get lots of knowledge in teleperformance

Dirty office Filled with Politics

It was an awesome organization earlier.. But few Unprofessional people have devastated the reputation of this company.Everyone is trying to save their own (Backs).But the best part is... The CEO of the said company responds to your mails and complaints personally and ASAP. BUT.... WON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO JOIN INTELENET IN THE CURRENT SCENARIO.

Pros

Cons

Yes CONS

Good canteen goodfum activities

It was a great to work with intelenet. Good work environment. Good training & quality department.There was great HR Team & good security for employees. I would like to work again with same company.

Pros

Free time in activities & canteen

Cons

No long working hrs

Fun

It's was very fun and good working at this place. Due to certain circumstances I had to quit the job. But always loved the days when I was at IGS. Hoping to rejoin

Pros

Md.

Worst place to work

No job security, less pay, arrogant security guards behave like the police. salary comes on 1st working day of the month. I got an increment of 150 rupees. it was like a joke.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

rude guards, less pay

Team work Positive Nature

Best Place to work.Positive enviornment supportive team and management.Flexibility and job security friendly environment.Supportive management Job Security

Demotivating

Be very careful if one wants to be part of this organisation. You are granted paid leaves but next to impossible to get them approved. Every year there is increment process just like any other company but other companies genuinely give you increment but with intelenet my salary was reduced from what was promised on the offer letter.

Pros

Weekend off

Cons

Long hours and unable to take leaves

Great environment, supportive management

Its great experience to work at intelenet, healthy environment, supportive staff, Freandly management and the facilities are great, ideal place to work.

All good

All good so keep up the good work and I will keep working with intelenet everytime I get an opportunity. And will definitely try to achieve my goals in order to hold more responsibilities in future at my workplace

Pros

Table tennis

Cons

Waiting for my turn to play TT

As it was my first job I would definitely say the best experience for freshers. Lot of learning experiences. Positive work environment with healthy competition.

Pros

Free food, Free transport, Flexible working hours

Fun place but too much work pressure

Targets too much pressure for targets no appraisal Every Friday rnr was fun and good for appreciation but managers are not good not growth for hard working people Ijp are fixed for particular person

Inbound procesa

Learn how the bank working and know all the banking issue along with customer query.Good area for startup and good trained for the same to make a service Better for the client of company

Good

Nice place to work, with No work pressure. Pick up and drop facilities. Good ambience and trainings for employees to uplift and groom their work culture.

Pros

Shift timings

Cons

Salary

Perfect BPO

Intelenet is one the best BPO for anyone in the industry. Great working atmosphere. Great management. Been there for a year but it was the best time of my professional life.

Pros

Incentives Appreciations Rewards OTs

Cons

None.

Good

Good work culcutre but competition is there...you have to punctual on time...In Bangalore management is good.. salary on time no delay... incentive varies..

Pros

Salary on time and work culture is also good

Cons

Incentive issue you should be punctual on time..

Awesome working place

Really it was a wonderful and enjoyable working place.. All the superiors are very kind and affectionate.. The culture of working place is purely different from others companies. I never feel any hardest part in my job..For every weekend they took their employees to outside and give some refereshment

fun place to work with

I really enjoyed working at intelenet, it is a fun place to work with. the whole management is very much friendly and helpful and there is no delay in the joining process.

Stressful, fast paced environment and good incentive

I have worked there for about 8 months. Team leader and management was not good , they had put lots of pressure on employees. They gave good incentives. Overall experience was just okay.

Pros

Good incentive

Cons

Lots of pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelenet Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Intelenet Global Services with